Less then 20 minutes.That is how long after Obama gave his speech he got on the golf course

You people that sit here all day and just post your life away, should gather and hold and intervention for the president ,,to see if you can,,,help him with his ,,,addiction...

You people that sit here all day and just post your life away, should gather and hold and intervention for the president ,,to see if you can,,,help him with his ,,,addiction...

Said by someone who's second only to Peach in the battle for most posts in the past week — at just under 1,500, and climbing. Always climbing ...

Let's be honest here, folks...Barry doesn't have a clue what to do in the Middle East. He started off his Presidency with his Cairo speech apologizing to the Muslim world for America's "transgressions". He actually expected that they would then love him and everything would be peachy. So now you've got a guy from ISIS with a sword cutting off an American's head and calling Obama out. Barack Obama is playing golf because he wants it all to go away. He's in over his head...he doesn't have any solutions and his premature withdrawal from Iraq has allowed a terror group far worse than Al Queda to form their own Caliphate.

Help, Mr. Wizard...HELP!!!

Said by someone who's second only to Peach in the battle for most posts in the past week — at just under 1,400, and counting ...

2nd is right next to number one, when do we leave??

Daniel-11.jpg

Obama just doesn't have a clue of what to do about any crisis. You would think he would be using his time get advice, talking to advisers, getting points of view.

I golf, but if something is weighing on my mind, the game goes to hell. How can he concentrate on his game? Did he see the video of the journalist's head being cut off? He just went out and played golf! How can he do that? He's the leader of our country! Act like it!

Obama just doesn't have a clue of what to do about any crisis. You would think he would be using his time get advice, talking to advisers, getting points of view.

I golf, but if something is weighing on my mind, the game goes to hell. How can he concentrate on his game? Did he see the video of the journalist's head being cut off? He just went out and played golf! How can he do that? He's the leader of our country! Act like it!

1_123125_2126996_2279939_2300636_110818_tech_meme_chill.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

1_123125_2126996_2279939_2300636_110818_tech_meme_chill.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

I haven't seen anything he's "got" yet. (You should of put that statement on a picture of him golfing)

I haven't seen anything he's "got" yet. (You should of put that statement on a picture of him golfing)

obama-golf-punt-480x343_thumb2.jpg

I'm curious, Moon...do you REALLY think Barack Obama has had a coherent Middle East policy? ISIS, Gaza, Syria, Iran, Libya? Where is anything going well? What's his plan going forward? We're in year 6 of the Obama Administration and I honestly don't think he has a plan at this point. He's simply hoping it doesn't blow up until after he's left office and it becomes the problem of someone else.

Forum List

Back