Less Than Half of American Children Live at Home With a Mother and Father

How sad. What is happening to the very traditions which made America an example to
the world? Single mother parents. Same sex parents. What does that give the kids to face in the future?

Read more @ Guess What Percentage Of American Children Live In A Home With A Traditional Family Structure 8230

Feminism

Some blame Liberalism and big govt taking more and more of your salary.

So both parents have to work to get by, aren't there for the kids, and the strain on families is another factor.
How many families can afford for the dad to work and the mom to stay home with the kids.

If the tax rate is climbing to 30-40% of your salary,
remember that in the days of slavery, slaves were 3/5 free and 2/5 slave and didn't own their own labor.
So that's 60% free and 40% slave. So 40% of your salary going to govt and not to your own free will to spend
is not owning that much of your own labor. How much is that a factor in why people aren't able to work under the previous tradition of the mother staying at home, and instead becoming dependent on unemployment or welfare benefits.
That is the whackiest explanation of the 3/5 Compromise I ever read.

I'm not sure the person writing this article is focused on what is important. Kids should have two loving parents, and whether they are first spouses or natural parents (as opposed to adoptive) or gay or poor shouldn't matter. And single parents who have found themselves in this situation through no fault or action of their own should not be grist for depressing commentary, but rather for personal and societal compassion.

The issue is the broken households and single-parent households that are the result of irresponsible parents and women who engage in reproductive behaviors when they have neither a husband nor the resources to nurture a child properly.

How sad. What is happening to the very traditions which made America an example to
the world? Single mother parents. Same sex parents. What does that give the kids to face in the future?

Read more @ Guess What Percentage Of American Children Live In A Home With A Traditional Family Structure 8230

Feminism

So both parents have to work to get by, aren't there for the kids, and the strain on families is another factor.
How many families can afford for the dad to work and the mom to stay home with the kids.

If the tax rate is climbing to 30-40% of your salary,.

Some people are idiots.

Our highest 'tax rates' were during the years of general prosperity with one wage earner homes.

There is a change that has occurred but I don't know why you think it is because of higher taxes.

Feminism

Some people are idiots.

Our highest 'tax rates' were during the years of general prosperity with one wage earner homes.

There is a change that has occurred but I don't know why you think it is because of higher taxes.

Hi Syriusly
Regardless of rates,
what I would like accounting of, and a system of reimbursement or credits for,
are ACTUAL AMOUNTS and Debts that our taxdollars got wasted on, like
* 24 billion cost to taxpayers of the govt shutdown due to conflicts over ACA and the federal budget
* trillions spent on war contracts while Veterans don't have funding needed for their health care and recovery
* billions spent per state on prisons and inmate care, while there is not enough funding for
public health care, enforcing the border, or solutions that could address these problems simultaneously
* billions spent on political campaigns that don't solve problems, while there is no funding
to save our national historic and environmental sites

Before I give any more money in taxes to govt, or donate any more to political campaigns,
I want to know which offices or leaders are going to invest in longterm solutions that break the cycle of debt and poverty.

I don't agree to work two jobs like a slave to pay for any more BS.

So if I am struggling to make it, and I don't have children to support,
I can't imagine what parents go through who are dealing with that.

The whole CONCEPT of govt is off kilter and out of balance.
It is not sustainable, so that's why I am asking for taxpayers' money
to be credited or reimbursed back to the public, to invest in plans that will pay for themselves and pay off in the longrun.

it's not just based on 'tax rate'
but where is the money going
and is it creating more debt, or bailing us out of debts.

Plenty of two parents in same sex homes.

It has been traditional marriage that has become mediocre.

My wife is not in the home and I am raising my 4 th child at home alone....
Been there, done that.
Me too, I did the eldest one also, he'll be 31 this summer...
I raised the last one alone, he is 27.

Still a big baby, but a good kid.

We did things I didn't get to do with the others, I just spent like Hell having fun for the years I had him alone.
Me too, I have more time since Ii don't work 90 hour weeks...My first kid I hardly knew..

Feminism

Some people are idiots.

Hi Syriusly
Regardless of rates,
what I would like accounting of, and a system of reimbursement or credits for,
are ACTUAL AMOUNTS and Debts that our taxdollars got wasted on, like
* 24 billion cost to taxpayers of the govt shutdown due to conflicts over ACA and the federal budget
* trillions spent on war contracts while Veterans don't have funding needed for their health care and recovery
* billions spent per state on prisons and inmate care, while there is not enough funding for
public health care, enforcing the border, or solutions that could address these problems simultaneously
* billions spent on political campaigns that don't solve problems, while there is no funding
to save our national historic and environmental sites

Before I give any more money in taxes to govt, or donate any more to political campaigns,
I want to know which offices or leaders are going to invest in longterm solutions that break the cycle of debt and poverty.

I don't agree to work two jobs like a slave to pay for any more BS.

So if I am struggling to make it, and I don't have children to support,
I can't imagine what parents go through who are dealing with that.

The whole CONCEPT of govt is off kilter and out of balance.
It is not sustainable, so that's why I am asking for taxpayers' money
to be credited or reimbursed back to the public, to invest in plans that will pay for themselves and pay off in the longrun.

it's not just based on 'tax rate'
but where is the money going
and is it creating more debt, or bailing us out of debts.

Well maybe that is what you should have said rather than blame it all on 'liberalism'?

Then I could of just agreed with you.

Forum List

Back