Less than 4 in 10 optimistic about Obama's America

Obama triumph is marred by the simple fact that Americans have no faith in him to lead.

'Americans are as negative about the country’s prospects as they have been in more than three decades. .. In the past, assessments have been more positive – 73 percent of Americans gave positive ratings in January 2001, which was the highest rating in Gallup poll history.'

Gallup: American Optimism Hits Lowest Point Since Carter Administration « CBS DC

While the radical Leftists crow about Obama's nasty, hyper-partisan attack Inagural speech, the rest of America mourns that we must suffer under this divisive hack for four more long, long years.

The real problem is that everyone knows the Obama voters are largely the unproductive, freeloaders in this country who can do nothing on their own to solve America's problems and STILL must depend on the productive people in America - WHOM THEY DETEST - to make it happen.

Problem is, we all know the productive half of America is going to remain on the sidelines until the clear and present danger of this regime is no more.

Hunker down for four years of total suck.

Elections have consequences.

We told you so.

The article and poll you linked to says nothing about American's feelings about Obama or their faith in his ability to lead.

Their negativity could be just as likely due to their disgust with Congress and, in particular, the Republicans total blockage (beyond even Roter-Rooter-Realm) to accomplishing anything.

But, you are right...elections do have consequences...I endured 8 years of total suck before Obama ;)

Well, the data says Democrats have high hope, and the rest - independents, conservatives, and all the normal people - have no hope. On 2nd Inagural day, it can only be viewed as a direct codemnation on Obama's willingness to rip the nation apart with his hyperpartisanship.

The fact that he was reelected says something totally different. You lost the election, deal with it.

That the American people grasp the obvious.

We have elected - again - a POTUS who never ran so much as a Bake Sale in his life prior to taking the job.

As a people, we have very little confidence in his ability to lead us. He was re-elected simply thanks to the handouts which you or I could have administered just as easily as he did.

This man is a shitstain on the fabric of America.

What excellent reading comprehension you have! :lol::eusa_clap:
The polls basically refute your analysis.

That Owebama won does not mean people are optimistic, Mensa candidate.

Just because a heroin junky shoots up does not mean he thinks he has a bright future.

People know Obama is a shitstain , but are afraid to give up their free handouts. I mean, just read the posts made in here by his gubmint dependents each day !

Kindly list the USMB posters who are dependent on the government for their income. I would like to know who we are talking about.

Thanks.

What excellent reading comprehension you have! :lol::eusa_clap:
The polls basically refute your analysis.

That Owebama won does not mean people are optimistic, Mensa candidate.

Just because a heroin junky shoots up does not mean he thinks he has a bright future.

People know Obama is a shitstain , but are afraid to give up their free handouts. I mean, just read the posts made in here by his gubmint dependents each day !

Kindly list the USMB posters who are dependent on the government for their income. I would like to know who we are talking about.

Thanks.

That you are oblivious to your surroundings is not my problem.

73 percent of Americans gave positive ratings in January 2001.

This was thanks to renewed optimism after we suffered the humiliation and disgrace of our last shitstain Democrat POTUS.

Forum List

Back