less than 24 hours

rtwngAvngr said:
their extremist leadership does not want western influence, or free media. Western influence means giving their people freedom, but these tyrants PREFER their iron fist of control. They like having 57 castles each and sitting in golden chairs with towels over their heads.

I went to Ireland. County Cork sure is pretty. I saw the Waterford factory. I saw "Fatal Attraction" in Dublin.
through technological advances they will get it anyway,sat tv and internet will spread ideas and western values. which countries do you mean?
cork is pretty, as is mayo, place has changed alot since fatal attraction was on in dublin. if you come again we could have tea and a chat about...politics and neo cons!!!!

Redz said:
unfortunatly yes, its a terrible price to pay but America must turn the other cheek, it must not retailate, look at the mess this policy has got israel in
You're insane, dude. Do the irish say "dude"? lol.
yes iran may bomb israel, but the may also bomb iraq and the western troops there, plus old scores from iran iraq war.
which country would you like to see done next,apart from iran?
a lot of funding comes from Saudi but it biggest mistake ever to invade Saudi, too holy for them, will make things much worse!

Oh I'll leave the exact order to Bush and his generals. Or maybe they will change their ways!

There's a right wing jewish guy here who advocates sending a nuke down right onto the ka'baa to destroy the islamic portal to hell, which is basically what he claims it is. He's an ok bloke. do the irish say "bloke" or is that england? chap?

unfortunatly yes, its a terrible price to pay but America must turn the other cheek, it must not retailate, look at the mess this policy has got israel in

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Are you freakin on drugs, or what?

Redz, what predicament of Israel's are you referring to? They seem to be doing ok.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're insane, dude. Do the irish say "dude"? lol.
Oh I'll leave the exact order to Bush and his generals. Or maybe they will change their ways
There's a right wing jewish guy here who advocates sending a nuke down right onto the ka'baa to destroy the islamic portal to hell, which is basically what he claims it is. He's an ok bloke. do the irish say "bloke" or is that england? chap?
yeah dude the irish say dude a lot and we say bloke. and you seem like a good bloke, but you know that we can't nuke them, if we do that then we would have to kill them all cos their children and any survivors would fuck us up proper and they would be justified in doing it. to kill them all would be a holocaust. we just have to live with them as best we can
some of my best friends are irish jews, and i have a lot of respect for the the jewish tradition,faith and culture. but the israel thing is an argument for another day.
the neo con thing still freaks me out, those guys think we are all too stupid to deal with stuff without going all nihilistic ,thats a really dangerious outlook for your leaders to have.
anyways have a good election night.
.i need a coffee and a smoke
talk to you soon
redz o murphy

Redz said:
only at the weekends

Obviously, that's too often, and you may want to seek some form of counseling.

Turn the other cheek. Indeed.

Redz said:
yeah dude the irish say dude a lot and we say bloke. and you seem like a good bloke, but you know that we can't nuke them, if we do that then we would have to kill them all cos their children and any survivors would fuck us up proper and they would be justified in doing it. to kill them all would be a holocaust. we just have to live with them as best we can
some of my best friends are irish jews, and i have a lot of respect for the the jewish tradition,faith and culture. but the israel thing is an argument for another day.
the neo con thing still freaks me out, those guys think we are all too stupid to deal with stuff without going all nihilistic ,thats a really dangerious outlook for your leaders to have.
anyways have a good election night.
.i need a coffee and a smoke
talk to you soon
redz o murphy

You are nihilistic. You have taken political correctness so far that you think nations should allow their cities to be bombed without retaliating. That's nothing less than a death wish.

see ya O'murphy. drink a harp for me!

Forum List

Back