Less qualified whites being hired over mored qualified blacks

And you wonder why affirmative action should not be done away with:

BlackNews.com - Obama Administration's Immigration Department: A Bastion of Discrimination Against African American Managers?

DavidSon's complaint cites the Regional office in Dallas, Texas where he is employed. He identifies the office as an example where highly qualified African-American candidates have been passed by less qualified white candidates. "We are not talking about disgruntled complainers, low-performers, uneducated, and inexperienced candidates here." DavidSon's complaint alleges USCIS managers have continued the discriminatory practices of the old INS organization. The complaint cites USCIS' Management Directive 715 reported to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission where it discloses that minorities are underrepresented in high grade positions, and official and management positions. It also discloses that African Americans are terminated disproportionately. The complaint further cites several other personnel practices adversely affecting African Americans. Davidson continued, "Considering that African Americans in grades 14 and 15 are not nearly as underrepresented in the Department of Homeland Security as-a-whole, their under-representation in USCIS regional offices is revealing." Asked about any personal fears, DavidSon is resolute. "Retaliation in any of its forms is a major concern, but we must stay the course."

Whats going to be RGS excuse now, that a black person is playing the race card?

Well....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure it happens. I was discriminated against several times with promotions due to affirmative action. I was the one who was better qualified, but I did not get the promotion. It happens.

Blacks have been playing the race card for many years, that is not anything new. Whites have tried it a few times, and sometimes with success.

This country does have a race problem, and it does need to stop. I don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

I think blacks still complain the most, and not always because they are right. I also thinkthere is a lot of black against white discrimination that does not get processed because people are afraid. I have filed my cases, and administration seems to turn a blind eye. I have also stood on the side of the black when they have been discriminated against.

I don't like it either way. It is wrong. I do open my mouth and make waves when the bosses don't like for that to happen. I will continue to strive to make sure that justice is the final outcome on all cases I am involved with.

The problem I had to deal with was outright falsifying of records, and theft of time and state money. It went untouched even though there was proof. The black thief won, and as I see it, the instirution lost. All because of racism. Don't pull the race card on me!

JenyEliza, I'm just telling like it is. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but that pizzed me off!!

Sorry if I pizzed you off. You need to grow a thick skin around here if you're gonna make it.

Biting, stinging humor is often used here....even non-PC humor. Which was my intention. :)

Let me spell it out for you.

I WUZ ONLY FUNNIN YOU!!!! Get it? :eusa_eh:

So, how much you pay? Did they make you pay extra for the blonde extensions? How long they take to finish the weave?

Dayam them bitches all to hell! :lol:

:funnyface: :chillpill:

I don't need to use extentions!! I wear a ponytail when I go to work. Do you know anything about work? JUST KIDDING!!:lol:

JenyEliza, I'm just telling like it is. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but that pizzed me off!!

Sorry if I pizzed you off. You need to grow a thick skin around here if you're gonna make it.

Biting, stinging humor is often used here....even non-PC humor. Which was my intention. :)

So, how much you pay? Did they make you pay extra for the blonde extensions? How long they take to finish the weave?

I don't need to use extentions!! I wear a ponytail when I go to work. Do you know anything about work? JUST KIDDING!!:lol:

Work? What the hell's that?

I sit around on my lily white ass and reap the fucking benefits of my ancestors (from Ireland, who were indentured servants who worked for FREE for years to pay their passage to the US on a death ship where about 50% of them died and were thrown overboard). :D

Nope. I don't know nuttin about working no job! No sireee, not me! :lol: :eusa_doh:

Frankly, I think this sort of thing goes on with such regular frequency that it is no wonder that the only public source is Blacknews.com.

Evidence to support my theory is found in the sited article of the OP:

Concerning the status of the complaint DavidSon continues, "The complaint is before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission for certification consideration, and the Office of Civil Rights and Inclusion at the Department of Homeland Security. Ironically, the Office of Civil Rights is typically where attorneys will defend the agency's practices as opposed to using the experience as a serious opportunity to institute lasting improvements. According to Washington DC area Attorneys Michael Snider, and Morris Fischer the chances of the agency deciding in favor of complainants is 'next to nil.'"

"Our desire is to see organizational improvements, and to make-whole injured parties. Nevertheless, the fact that something like this could exist in the federal government or anywhere should be appalling to conscientious national leaders, and particularly the White House."

So, the precedent has already been set, and few if any of these frivolous complaints have any legal basis.

Last edited:
HELLO! Are you living on this planet? Most "Negroes" as you call us have unfortunatetly inherited the WHITE MAN's DNA!! Should we be happy that b/c the WHITE slave owner instead of bedding his own WHITE wife went to the slave shack and FORCEFULLY bedded the African slave woman and the outcome was that: I as an American citizen born in Chicago, Ill have GREEN EYES, LONG HAIR WITH BLONDE STREAKS AND VERY LIGHT BROWN SKIN? Now since I obviously have the markings of a White man who lived in Decatur and Florence, Ala am I qualified as a Human being? Do you b/c you are
White have the right to tell me that I am a Human being? I DON'T THINK SO!! GOD is the only one who has that right...you better watch how much power you think you have over ppl b/c you just might have a fight with the ONE WHO CREATED YOU!!

How much you pay for yo weave and contacts and shit? Was it human hair?

Yo, they give a manicure and pedicure free?

Dayam girl.... :D :lol:

Shut your trap Tranny Eliza, you've been tapdancing the entire time in this thread and haven't said anything of value nor have you presented any evidence. For all intents and purposes you've been a troll.

Oh fuck you, you whiny-assed fucking shithead.

I am about over fucking race-based pity party.

Get your head out of your ass and get a life. Stop whining about what your fucking ANCESTORS went through.

YOU are not them. Their cross to bear is not yours, any more than MY ancestors' cross to bear is mine.

Move on--or be left behind, crybaby boy.

I sit around on my lily white ass and reap the fucking benefits of my ancestors (from Ireland, who were indentured servants who worked for FREE for years to pay their passage to the US on a death ship where about 50% of them died and were thrown overboard). :D

Nope. I don't know nuttin about working no job! No sireee, not me! :lol: :eusa_doh:

Again, there was no indentured servitude in the USA in the late 1800s and early 1900s, stop trolling with the same nonsense and pick up a history book and read that fact for yourself.

How much you pay for yo weave and contacts and shit? Was it human hair?

Yo, they give a manicure and pedicure free?

Dayam girl.... :D :lol:

Shut your trap Tranny Eliza, you've been tapdancing the entire time in this thread and haven't said anything of value nor have you presented any evidence. For all intents and purposes you've been a troll.

Oh fuck you, you whiny-assed fucking shithead.

I am about over fucking race-based pity party.

Get your head out of your ass and get a life. Stop whining about what your fucking ANCESTORS went through.

YOU are not them. Their cross to bear is not yours, any more than MY ancestors' cross to bear is mine.

Move on--or be left behind, crybaby boy.

The bass has total control over you, if he wants to see cussing, trolling and menstrual induced tantrums he knows how to get that out of you.

Again, there was no indentured servitude in the USA in the late 1800s and early 1900s, stop trolling with the same nonsense and pick up a history book and read that fact for yourself.

Yes, there were. My grandfather was born in 1899--he told me all about what his parents went through once they got here. They did it for him....and all of us who came after them.

In fact, BASSHOLE, there are African slaves living in the US right NOW.

Just because it's not legal doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

It wasn't legal in the late 1800's to indenture folks--but it happend to the Irish with great regularity.

Read a book, learn something about the Irish plight. You just might find out that others have had it rough in this country too. Even WHITE people.

Good God, talking to you is like talking to a wall or a signpost. :eusa_doh:

You're a broken fucking record.

Yes, there were. My grandfather was born in 1899--he told me all about what his parents went through once they got here. They did it for him....and all of us who came after them.

In fact, BASSHOLE, there are African slaves living in the US right NOW.

Just because it's not legal doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

It wasn't legal in the late 1800's to indenture folks--but it happend to the Irish with great regularity.

Read a book, learn something about the Irish plight. You just might find out that others have had it rough in this country too. Even WHITE people.

Good God, talking to you is like talking to a wall or a signpost. :eusa_doh:

You're a broken fucking record.

There was no indentured servitude in the early 1900s, deal with it.

You should be happy you inherited some of our DNA - at least you can think.

Mr. Bass,

There is no such thing as a Negro more qualified than a White person. You, my child, are the victim of political correctness.

Massa Yukon

HELLO! Are you living on this planet? Most "Negroes" as you call us have unfortunatetly inherited the WHITE MAN's DNA!! Should we be happy that b/c the WHITE slave owner instead of bedding his own WHITE wife went to the slave shack and FORCEFULLY bedded the African slave woman and the outcome was that: I as an American citizen born in Chicago, Ill have GREEN EYES, LONG HAIR WITH BLONDE STREAKS AND VERY LIGHT BROWN SKIN? Now since I obviously have the markings of a White man who lived in Decatur and Florence, Ala am I qualified as a Human being? Do you b/c you are
White have the right to tell me that I am a Human being? I DON'T THINK SO!! GOD is the only one who has that right...you better watch how much power you think you have over ppl b/c you just might have a fight with the ONE WHO CREATED YOU!!

Casper,

Since you are new here, let me help you out a little bit.

Trust me... Yukon is an Equal Opportunity Ensulter. Don't take his insults personally. Generally, if you can't laugh at them, best not to read his posts at all. Trust me!

Trust me? Um, maybe that is bad advice coming from me. :)

Welcome to USMB... may you find many hours of posting delight in the future.

Immie

PS Ensulter was deliberately mis-spelled for EOE.

Recently my cousin had to deal with the tough reality of institutional racism. He works in sales and gave his company nearly a decade. When it was time for promotion a white female (which AA benefits the most) with only 2 years experience is handed the position. The good ol' boy network in full effect. I agree with the Bass that these types of things are not uncommon in the world of reality despite the disgruntled "race realist" internet brigade who complain about the PC utopia black people have inherited. This is in the heart of South Carolina mind you. Real life, real people.

Last edited:
so you are complaining about one group of people getting perferential treatment over another group, but begin your OP saying Affirmative Action should not be done away with?

The reason AA is needed is because of crap like this, this crap has been persistent and rampant in the USA for years. If the opponents of AA want it to be done away with they must also do away with white privilege.
Wrong! AA is the reason blacks could and should get passed over for hiring or promotion. Blacks get into colleges based on AA, testing scores weighted just because they are black, and racial quotas. More reasons these libtard "fixes" end up hurting their pet blacks. Which means those black students are less qualified than white applicants that were better qualified, but were not accepted because they were white. Clearly racists against whites.

But the chickens come home to roost for blacks when employers recognize that a black applicant with the same degree as a white is still less qualified because of AA, weighted test scores, and racial quotas that meant the black was given a place in school ahead of better qualified and smarter whites. Add to this the factor that many blacks get useless, fake degrees in "African American studies" (those fake degrees should be named "How to play the race card and hate whitey more than ever!") and related shit and it is easy to see why blacks are and should be passed over.

Last edited:
And you wonder why affirmative action should not be done away with:

BlackNews.com - Obama Administration's Immigration Department: A Bastion of Discrimination Against African American Managers?

DavidSon's complaint cites the Regional office in Dallas, Texas where he is employed. He identifies the office as an example where highly qualified African-American candidates have been passed by less qualified white candidates. "We are not talking about disgruntled complainers, low-performers, uneducated, and inexperienced candidates here." DavidSon's complaint alleges USCIS managers have continued the discriminatory practices of the old INS organization. The complaint cites USCIS' Management Directive 715 reported to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission where it discloses that minorities are underrepresented in high grade positions, and official and management positions. It also discloses that African Americans are terminated disproportionately. The complaint further cites several other personnel practices adversely affecting African Americans. Davidson continued, "Considering that African Americans in grades 14 and 15 are not nearly as underrepresented in the Department of Homeland Security as-a-whole, their under-representation in USCIS regional offices is revealing." Asked about any personal fears, DavidSon is resolute. "Retaliation in any of its forms is a major concern, but we must stay the course."

Whats going to be RGS excuse now, that a black person is playing the race card?

Well....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your sources are a fucking joke, just like you. No one gives a shit about your racist websites.

I supposed the "more qualified" black man got the job of POTUS, end thread .........

About 45 years ago, when I was a kid, I remember a new report put together on some college students. They sent black students and white students out dressed exactly the same. They gave them the same resume. The black student would show up to a company and they would say, "Sorry, not hiring". Less than an hour later, the white students would show up to the same company and many times, get the job. But the white students always got an interview.

I looked and looked for a link to this story, but I couldn't figure out how to word it.

When I got hired at a Senior Citizens Agency (1989) it was b/c I needed a job not b/c I was using the AA agency to help me! In fact I had no idea the reason they hired me was b/c they had to reach a quota of hiring blacks until a few months later when a co-worker told me. I have never in life used AA to help me get a job. Why should I? I am a citizen of the US who was born here, raised here, attended school here so why should I need help from them when I pay taxes and vote like everyone else? I am not against AA b/c evidently if not for them I would not have gotten the job in 1989 on my own merit since my qualifications although acceptable would have not been considered otherwise. But that's my point about AA. And it's sad.

When I got hired at a Senior Citizens Agency (1989) it was b/c I needed a job not b/c I was using the AA agency to help me! In fact I had no idea the reason they hired me was b/c they had to reach a quota of hiring blacks until a few months later when a co-worker told me. I have never in life used AA to help me get a job. Why should I? I am a citizen of the US who was born here, raised here, attended school here so why should I need help from them when I pay taxes and vote like everyone else? I am not against AA b/c evidently if not for them I would not have gotten the job in 1989 on my own merit since my qualifications although acceptable would have not been considered otherwise. But that's my point about AA. And it's sad.

It is sad. It is sad that anyone looks at the color of a man or woman and makes a hiring decision based upon color.

I don't know who your co-worker was that told you that the decision was made based upon your color, but maybe they were just expressing sour grapes and did not know what they were talking about? Maybe, you got the job on your own merits and maybe you got the job because the company felt they needed to fill a quota. It is sad if it is the latter.

Most often, a person who benefits from AA doesn't even know it. They don't "use" AA. They simply benefit from it through no fault of their own. They are hired for a job because of perceived government "quotas" or they get into a school because of diversity programs. That is not their "fault". It is just circumstances.

Hopefully, some day we won't be talking about a person's color at all. Hopefully, someday we won't even think about it. Although, I don't think that is going to happen in my lifetime.

Immie

Immanuel,

As I've always maintained - there isn't a Negro alive who does wish he was white. Even the Negro whom you claim I equally insult people to has taken a white-man's (ghost's) name.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back