Less nukes? sure!

Every time someone (sincerely) asks why Iran feels they NEED nuclear-weapons, I've often-thought....all an Iranian needs to do is point to IRAQ....as an example of what happens when you DON'T have nukes/WMDs.

It'd be (exactly) the same as askin' some "conservative" John-Wayne-fan/Texan why HE needs a hand-gun.

(...Or, is that too-much consistency, for the average-"conservative"??????)​

I believe the prob wasn't in whether the poster READ what was at that link,

but more a matter of questioning the validity of the opinions expressed therein.

You know, my logical/reasoning side screams NOOOOOOO! to nukes for Iran,

but my emotional/barbaric side says, HELL, YEAH! Give 'em ALL nukes, and by this time, next month, we won't have to worry about ANY of 'em!

<sigh>

The jury's still out.

Awwww.... who woulda thunk it??? The troll Mr. SheMan having no clue yet again and linking to yet another winger site....

Color us all surprised :rolleyes:
Yeah....the last thing we need, is to know what others are thinking!!

Lil' Dumbya called it Goin' it, alone.

277.gif

(At a card-table, it's called "HELL, YEAH WE GOT A CHAIR, FOR YA'!!!!")​

Last edited:
Awwww.... who woulda thunk it??? The troll Mr. SheMan having no clue yet again and linking to yet another winger site....

277.gif

You certainly have an aversion to any credible site... and have an affinity for winger sites, blogs, and completely debunked bullshit (and we have exposed your debunked shit from the time you first starting trolling on this board)... go crawl back under your rock

277.gif

You certainly have an aversion to any credible site... and have an affinity for winger sites, blogs, and completely debunked bullshit (and we have exposed your debunked shit from the time you first starting trolling on this board)...
Geeeeeeee.....for having so-successfully debunked the sites I refer-to.....you surely do get flustered, every time I refer-to-one!!!

Hmmmmmmm....maybe it's (more) a matter o' you not having as much influence, around here (or, anywhere, for that matter), as you'd like to???

:eusa_whistle:

277.gif

You certainly have an aversion to any credible site... and have an affinity for winger sites, blogs, and completely debunked bullshit (and we have exposed your debunked shit from the time you first starting trolling on this board)...
Geeeeeeee.....for having so-successfully debunked the sites I refer-to.....you surely do get flustered, every time I refer-to-one!!!

Hmmmmmmm....maybe it's (more) a matter o' you not having as much influence, around here (or, anywhere, for that matter), as you'd like to???

:eusa_whistle:

Yep... just as I get upset when one of my kids continually lies and tells stories, even though it's easy to tell what they are... except my children are quite a bit more clever than you

Forum List

Back