Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

Well, as one of those people living out in the middle of no where with only life-flight as a valid emergency response, it's not hypothetical.

That's certainly YOUR choice, and in no way justifies you imposing your will on others to accommodate your choice and make it less inconvenient for you.

My advice to you, should you happen to discover the only doctor in your prairie town doesn't like you, is to make better choices of living environment.

Or perhaps modify your behavior so professionals who meet you for the first time are not subjected to having to hear about your sex life, or think about it.

NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR IT.

If you want to be a queer, be queer. But don't bring it into every single freaking conversation and expect people to hand you a rainbow ribbon or something. Cripes.
Exactly. Why is it every gay person and for that matter vegan makes it a point to tell me about it? I have never met someone who started a conversation with 'Hello I eat steak and pussy'.

Gay people don't start their conversations with their sexual orientation either. I know I've never told anyone who didn't ask what my "husband did for a living".

Right. The loud metrosexual clothing, hairstyle, accent, gait, and mannerisms isn't starting a conversation. I heard one of you compare gays to redheads, that redheads aren't abnormal just because they're in the minority. It got me thinking that redheads don't create an entire personality and lifestyle based on their hair color. They don't demand special rights, sue people for not baking them a cake, or in any other way shove their unique trait into people's faces. It occurs to me how that analogy breaks down from many different angles.
Being a homosexual is a much larger alteration than red hair but for the most part neither is a choice. It's not complicated, you just don't like it my little immoral Christian.

Last edited:
BS. They do it all the time.

:lol: No, they don't. You've never had someone walk up to you and introduce themselves as gay...unless that was their name. Stop making things up.

If we hold hands with our spouses, we aren't "flaunting it". If we introduce you to our spouse AS our spouse...not flaunting it.

Gay people usually don't have to tell anyone outside their families unless someone asks or assumes heterosexuality.
Yes they do. I can;t tell you the number of times I have had some radish eater tell about the evil meat I was eating. And you are right. They never say spouse. They call them their partner lol.

:lol: No, they don't. You've never had someone walk up to you and introduce themselves as gay...unless that was their name. Stop making things up.

If we hold hands with our spouses, we aren't "flaunting it". If we introduce you to our spouse AS our spouse...not flaunting it.

Gay people usually don't have to tell anyone outside their families unless someone asks or assumes heterosexuality.
Yes they do. I can;t tell you the number of times I have had some radish eater tell about the evil meat I was eating. And you are right. They never say spouse. They call them their partner lol.

Are you confusing vegetarians with vagitarians?

Are you confusing vegetarians with vagitarians?
:lmao:

Forum List

Back