Lesbians murders woman after victim said she was "experimenting"

Why isn't it rape and a hate crime? Alcohol was involved. I thought you can't consent after drinking? She then found out her victim isn't a lesbian, was experimenting, and then proceeded to kill her. Why isn't it a hate crime?

Why isn't it rape and a hate crime? Alcohol was involved. I thought you can't consent after drinking? She then found out her victim isn't a lesbian, was experimenting, and then proceeded to kill her. Why isn't it a hate crime?

OK Steve, if it makes you feel better, yes your threads are hate crimes.

This women admits her guilt to an awful crime she committed and gets sentenced to 45 years in prison. I am supposed to be indignant over the outcome of this story? It seems like justice was served to me.

This women admits her guilt to an awful crime she committed and gets sentenced to 45 years in prison. I am supposed to be indignant over the outcome of this story? It seems like justice was served to me.
yeah, but she was a lesbian !

That is what I figured. I was just waiting for the OP to admit it but I have a feeling he won't or he will simply deflect.

yeah, but she was a lesbian !

That is what I figured. I was just waiting for the OP to admit it but I have a feeling he won't or he will simply deflect.
you're right you could wait till you have great great grandchildren before that happens.

This could also include rape and hate crime. Why are you fine with her being punished less than she could be?

This could also include rape and hate crime. Why are you fine with her being punished less than she could be?

I think hate crime laws are utter bullshit. Besides, you can't prove this was a hate crime and nothing in this article suggests their sex was not consensual. It sounds like a crime of passion to me. As I suspected you have offered nothing but deflections.

Last edited:

OK Steve, if it makes you feel better, yes your threads are hate crimes.

His new name is nova Stephanie

Forum List

Back