Lesbians Look to Boot Boy Scouts From Own Facilities

No thanks. I'll just take liberty and freedom of choice.

You don't have the freedom to choose to use public land for discriminatory purposes.

enjoy knowing that.

:thup:

:cool:
They don't either.

you haven't provided a single drop of evidence that suggests gay groups MANDATE any particular status in order to participate. Until you do that you are just blowing smoke out of your ass.

now go stomp your foot, child.

I've stated this over and again in this thread: POST SOME EVIDENCE THAT YOU, AS A HETERO CHRISTIAN, ARE BANNED FROM PARTICIPATING IN GAY EVENTS ON PUBLIC LAND BASED ON YOUR SEXUALITY OR RELIGION.

by all means.. get er done, bobby.

REVERENT
A Scout is reverent toward God. He is faithful in his religious duties. He respects the beliefs of others.

So do they consider it respect of others beliefs if they keep children out of the troop for having different beliefs?

I was going to save this for a bit later, but meh, since YWN pointed it out I may as well post this now. People do realize that the Scouts are now run by the Mormon church and the religious teachings they do follow are structured around that particular system ... at least I hope they do realize that.

that's bullshit.
there are no religious teachings in scouts.
LDS church has a requirement that boys be scouts or somesuch, period. if anything, the mormons keep to themselves. i've never heard of a kid being kept out of a troop because of that kid's beliefs.

So do they consider it respect of others beliefs if they keep children out of the troop for having different beliefs?

I was going to save this for a bit later, but meh, since YWN pointed it out I may as well post this now. People do realize that the Scouts are now run by the Mormon church and the religious teachings they do follow are structured around that particular system ... at least I hope they do realize that.

that's bullshit.
LDS church has a requirement that boys be scouts or somesuch, period. if anything, the mormons keep to themselves. i've never heard of a kid being kept out of a troop because of that kid's beliefs.
:lol: Earlier today she told me we'd found life on other planets.

Shogun said:
I've stated this over and again in this thread: POST SOME EVIDENCE THAT YOU, AS A HETERO CHRISTIAN, ARE BANNED FROM PARTICIPATING IN GAY EVENTS ON PUBLIC LAND BASED ON YOUR SEXUALITY OR RELIGION.

The original OP. They were NEVER THERE. They did not go to a publicly leased property. They assumed they would be discriminated against and they did not go there. Instead they sued on their assumption and the judge upheld it.

Your other request is supplied in the video below:

public street- public sidewalk- public place

"Die, die, die" "and to all you other christians out there" You will have to watch the video yourself to determine if that is discrimination or not. It is mandated that we recognize them as "special".
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrRxFoBSPng[/ame]

Shogun said:

The original OP. They were NEVER THERE. They did not go to a publicly leased property. They assumed they would be discriminated against and they did not go there. Instead they sued on their assumption and the judge upheld it.

Your other request is supplied in the video below:

public street- public sidewalk- public place

"Die, die, die" "and to all you other christians out there" You will have to watch the video yourself to determine if that is discrimination or not. It is mandated that we recognize them as "special".
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrRxFoBSPng[/ame]
the group discriminates against homosexuals which mean they are not allowed to join their group while leasing public land what more do you not get.
These men are protesting not passing ordinances so they cannot come into their neighborhood. If Pro lifers can protest in front of abortion clinics these men have the right to protest christians coming into their neighborhood.

I hope they win their case. Even if they applied to use the campground and were granted their wish it is indisputable that BSA discriminates against gays and therefore should not be receiving taxpayer bennies.

the group discriminates against homosexuals which mean they are not allowed to join their group while leasing public land what more do you not get.
These men are protesting not passing ordinances so they cannot come into their neighborhood. If Pro lifers can protest in front of abortion clinics these men have the right to protest christians coming into their neighborhood.
What do you not get. Your hypocrisy shows in this post.

THE BSA operates a public park open to ALL. No one is discriminated against. No one was discriminated against. THE ACT DID NOT HAPPEN

For your information:

The public streets and sidewalks are not owned by homosexuals and lesbians..........

The only one in the video showing they are bigots more than willing to discriminate is the mob of GAYS.

that's bullshit.
then hear it here for the first time
my son did the work for his God and me badge, which caused him to confirm that he did not believe in God
unlike the other scouts in his pack, he was unable to commit to joining the church
when the scout leader (a former SEC attorney) inquired why, my son explained his absence of belief in a higher power. he was allowed to finish the year presumed to be agnostic, but could not remain in the pack unless he admitted to a belief in God. besides being a stickler attorney the scout leader was also an eagle scout ... hardcore

for a scout to be reverent, he must believe in some higher power to revere. admittedly, this is a rare instance; made rarer by the fact that the kid was only 10 at the time and his father, me, was the pack leader

as far as the LDS, that faith is the most active among the religious organizations. not a surprise given the mormon devotion to family. but i will have to be convinced the LDS church controls the scout organization

Last edited:
my son did the work for his God and me badge, which caused him to confirm that he did not believe in God
unlike the other scouts in his pack, he was unable to commit to joining the church
when the scout leader (a former SEC attorney) inquired why, my son explained his absence of belief in a higher power. he was allowed to finish the year presumed to be agnostic, but could not remain in the pack unless he admitted to a belief in God. besides being a stickler attorney the scout leader was also an eagle scout ... hardcore

for a scout to be reverent, he must believe in some higher power to revere. admittedly, this is a rare instance; made rarer by the fact that the kid was only 10 at the time and his father, me, was the pack leader

as far as the LDS, that faith is the most active among the religious organizations. not a surprise given the mormon devotion to family. but i will have to be convinced the LDS church controls the scout organization

That is sad.

A 10 year old boy taught that if he wants to be part of the "group", a group that purports the values that the BSA promotes, he has to lie to remain part of the group! What a way to show Christian love.

And you were the scout master? Is that why they let him stay on, because they wanted to find your replacement before they pushed him out?

Sorry, I respect the BSA very much. But if your story is true, and I have no reason to doubt it, then the scouts blew that call.

Immie

I think I figured out Amanda's main reason for being naive, she lives in one of those very few towns, most likely rural, suburban at the most, where everything is "Stepfordized."

That is sad.

A 10 year old boy taught that if he wants to be part of the "group", a group that purports the values that the BSA promotes, he has to lie to remain part of the group! What a way to show Christian love.

And you were the scout master? Is that why they let him stay on, because they wanted to find your replacement before they pushed him out?

Sorry, I respect the BSA very much. But if your story is true, and I have no reason to doubt it, then the scouts blew that call.

Immie

Not to mention that lying is a really bad sin and against the BSA motto.

That is sad.

Immie

Isn't that what I said? Well, I used more words than you did, but it is probably because you are rendering (is that the term you were using and is it like compiling a COBOL program?) something.

Immie

That is sad.

Immie

Isn't that what I said? Well, I used more words than you did, but it is probably because you are rendering (is that the term you were using and is it like compiling a COBOL program?) something.

Immie

No, that's compiling, rendering is a media term. I am using a raytracing program, which traces each ray of light in 3D space to determine the colors for pixels when a 3D image is turned into a 2D image. Raytracing is far more intense than the 3D stuff used for games, and in the hands of a better artist can make pictures so realistic they look like photos. The one I am using now actually uses up every tiny bit of the free resources. so when another program needs something it has to wait for allocation, about once every millisecond. I'm a programmer normally, just playing with 3D to make a cartoon.

No, that's compiling, rendering is a media term. I am using a raytracing program, which traces each ray of light in 3D space to determine the colors for pixels when a 3D image is turned into a 2D image. Raytracing is far more intense than the 3D stuff used for games, and in the hands of a better artist can make pictures so realistic they look like photos. The one I am using now actually uses up every tiny bit of the free resources. so when another program needs something it has to wait for allocation, about once every millisecond. I'm a programmer normally, just playing with 3D to make a cartoon.

{zoom}

Okay, I have to admit that that went right over my head. I don't have a clue what you are talking about but if it floats your boat then go for it. :)

Immie

{zoom}

Okay, I have to admit that that went right over my head. I don't have a clue what you are talking about but if it floats your boat then go for it. :)

Immie

just say "wow"--maybe she'll move on. :lol:

Forum List

Back