Lesbianism on the rise in the last 3 years.

I am a woman who loves women just as much if not more than men. I'm attracted to the beauty and emotional side of things that women have. Men are wired differently and at times it is a turn off. I'm not saying it's bad or wrong, men are not attractive at times (a lot of times). I have a lot of male friends. I'm not a man hater. I grew up with all brothers and love hanging with the guys.

Guys just suck. I'll admit it.
As for me? I'm not Mr. Perfect, but I try. (Do have my moments though)

And I'm a lesbian. :O

Me too. "A lesbian, trapped in a man's body." Horrible affliction.

Could it be due to guys being fat manboobs game playing couch potatoes?

"The two beautiful lesbians next door asked me what I would like for my birthday.

I was quite surprised when they gave me a Rolex.

It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said,

"I wanna watch."

...was that you, Citi???

I am a woman who loves women just as much if not more than men. I'm attracted to the beauty and emotional side of things that women have. Men are wired differently and at times it is a turn off. I'm not saying it's bad or wrong, men are not attractive at times (a lot of times). I have a lot of male friends. I'm not a man hater. I grew up with all brothers and love hanging with the guys.

Wait...didn't I just read this on Craigslist??

Uncle Ferd says its prob'ly due to the economy...

... with all the unemployment, guys can't afford to take the womens out anymore an' spend a buncha money on `em...

... so the womens is gettin' together an' pairin' up for the time bein' `cause its cheaper dat way...

... things'll get back to normal when the economy recovers.
:eusa_eh:

:clap2:

Thanks.

PC trolling Craigslilst? Oh my... What next, a subscription to Huffpo?

(Just kidding, hon.)

Forum List

Back