Lesbian mom in a LTR leading a Boy Scout troop?

In what universe should a person be required to accept another regardless of the reason?

Furthermore I find it odd a person would want to be where they're not welcome or liked.

Why don't people just go where they belong?

Not if Jesus has anything to say about it ! (Fark headline)

Potomac Falls woman removed from son’s Boy Scout troop | LoudounTimes.com

Idiots.

Denise Steele has been living in Loudoun County for more than a decade, becoming involved with the community, especially through being part of her son’s Boy Scout troop for the past six years.

Steele started out in Boy Scouts as a den leader for her son, Jackson, 12, for his school, Horizon Elementary. No other parent would step up to the plate to take on the responsibility of leading a Cub Scout troop.

In retrospect, the situation was probably good – her son’s troop excelled at everything, including accomplishing badges and winning the Blue and Gold Award all five years, one of the highest awards for Boy Scouts.

Above all, like any mother, Steele put her son first and wanted to make sure he had a great time in scouts.

But in June, Steele’s chances to further bond with her son through scouting were dashed.

The mother was removed from the troop after one of the other assistant scout masters discovered Steele is a lesbian.

Steele has been in a domestic partnership with Jackie Funk for the past 19 years. The two reside in Potomac Falls with their two children, Jackson and Jaden, 9, and Steele’s nephew Will, 10.
Oh well.......She should have thought about her CHOICE to be a lesbian before involving herself.

She has no one to blame but herself. She sure as hell can't blame the BSA.

It's not a choice. There is no amount of alcohol I could drink that would make me think a guy looked cute. It's just not gonna happen. Could it happen with you? Is there a particular guy you think looks handsome enough that you would sleep with him? Not me.
No amount of money could get me to do that, none. Women are the only thing that get my engine going. My guess is it's the same with you. Well if you're a guy. If you're a gal just reverse the sexes.

As far as the story itself, I think it is sad. I would like to see the Boy Scouts eventually change their tune. I don't however support anyone forcing them to change. If they do it on their own that's fine.

It isn't. Being gay isn't immoral. Having sex with someone who is already in a committed relationship is immoral. Adultery is immoral. Consensual adult sexuality is not immoral. The Cub Scout leader was in a monogamous relationship for 19 years. Boy Scouts is a discriminatory organization. Discrimination is immoral.

Does that make you immoral? You certainly discriminate against Christians.

Nope. I don't discriminate against anyone. I expect ALL people I hire to follow the terms of their employment.

I have seen you discriminate against Christians right here on this board.

Does that make you immoral?

I wonder if a progressive pro gay group would allow a conservative christian into their group?

Think the black caucus would allow a white man on their panel?

Well?

Let me guess the fucking progressives want equality when they're the biggest segregationists around?

Wait how many groups of alleged minorities do progressives hold as slaves?

IDK look it up - see how people are being treated like sheep...

If the conservative christian followed the same guidelines as everyone else in the group, I would have no problem having them join a liberal or progressive group.

If the guidelines include being a progressive can a conservative Christian actually follow them?

No they don't. They adhere to their morals. She's immoral in her behavior, that's a fact.

You LGBT types just want to make a case, where there is no case.

Now, if she was let go from a paid position by an EMPLOYER due to her choice to engage in perverted acts on her own time, then you would have something to bitch about......That would be discrimination.

To argue that they're not discriminating is to not understand the meaning of the word.

The point is that given their status as a private, member organization, they have every right to discriminate as much as they want.

Is it moral to discriminate against an entire group of people?

Is it moral not to?

No they don't. They adhere to their morals. She's immoral in her behavior, that's a fact.

You LGBT types just want to make a case, where there is no case.

Now, if she was let go from a paid position by an EMPLOYER due to her choice to engage in perverted acts on her own time, then you would have something to bitch about......That would be discrimination.

To argue that they're not discriminating is to not understand the meaning of the word.

The point is that given their status as a private, member organization, they have every right to discriminate as much as they want.

Is it moral to discriminate against an entire group of people?

Of course it's moral...

In what universe is not liking someone NOT moral?

Do you like everyone you meet? do you believe you're moral?

So what is the difference here?

Not if Jesus has anything to say about it ! (Fark headline)

Potomac Falls woman removed from son’s Boy Scout troop | LoudounTimes.com

Idiots.
Oh well.......She should have thought about her CHOICE to be a lesbian before involving herself.

It's not a choice. There is no amount of alcohol I could drink that would make me think a guy looked cute. It's just not gonna happen. Could it happen with you? Is there a particular guy you think looks handsome enough that you would sleep with him? Not me.
No amount of money could get me to do that, none. Women are the only thing that get my engine going. My guess is it's the same with you. Well if you're a guy. If you're a gal just reverse the sexes.

As far as the story itself, I think it is sad. I would like to see the Boy Scouts eventually change their tune. I don't however support anyone forcing them to change. If they do it on their own that's fine.

Wanna bet?

78322-world_s_youngest_transvestite.jpg

Hey Sky, don't confuse morality with legality. Legally they can discriminate against gays. The morality of doing so is a matter of personal subjective opinion.

Legally, there are plenty of things we can do that are immoral. Discriminating is not supposed to be legal since the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Really?

You do realize that everyone discriminates??

As a matter of fact you're discriminating against discriminators right now so that makes you a hypocrite.

See how that works??

Wanna bet?

Wanna bet what? If she has girl parts then I'm all over that. If on the other hand she has a rod and tackle, ain't gonna happen. Trannies don't bother me just like gay and lesbians don't bother me. They are people just like you and me they just are aroused by the same sex. I am not. My sister is a lesbian and has known it since she was 8 or 9. My daughters godmother is a lesbian, she figured it out when she was in college. Sex with men wasn't just indifferent it was downright awful. It isn't a choice any more then the color of your skin.

Seems those boys would be safer with her than a Republican man. just looking at the odds.

You're nothing if not a one trick pony deanie.:lol::lol::lol: Unimaginative as hell, but consistent. I'll give you that!:lol::lol::lol:

Wanna bet?

Funny part is that he looks like a 16-year old.....

In what universe is using a child to make a point ok?

Yeah I bet progressives continually point out how hot he is as Brittney Spears and maybe that's the fucking problem...

A little boy who is continually told he looks hot as a girl... oh imagine that...

What do you think is going to happen?

Anyone ever hear of feral children?

They're raised by animals believe it or not and they tend to take on the traits of those said animals. Now how is purposely raising a boy as a girl any different than that?

Forum List

Back