Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

And again- when did I claim someone said lesbians are harmless to children?

I have called this woman- who happens to be a lesbian- an asshole murderer.

So I will ask you again- when did I ever defend any murderess?

Looking for my quote where you think I did that.
Aba and my points as to this thread are about the adoption agents who looked away when obvious signs of mental illness confronted them with these 6 children. We had one mannish aggressive woman officiating sexually with another woman attracted to her mannishness. Those are red flags of repressed issues. Those were ignored and 6 kids ultimately paid with their lives.
Happens with straights also...But I don't see any outrage..
Florida shooter kid. Was reported many times, like the dyke, and the authorities dropped the ball.
Shit happens.. The world is a dirty shithole and God has to get his body count one way or the other..

Aba and my points as to this thread are about the adoption agents who looked away when obvious signs of mental illness confronted them with these 6 children. We had one mannish aggressive woman officiating sexually with another woman attracted to her mannishness. Those are red flags of repressed issues. Those were ignored and 6 kids ultimately paid with their lives.
Florida shooter kid. Was reported many times, like the dyke, and the authorities dropped the ball.
Shit happens.. The world is a dirty shithole and God has to get his body count one way or the other..
I'm not feeling your outrage.

I'm not feeling your outrage.
Neither am I..
You're just average, common too
You're just like him, the same as you
You're everybody's brother and son
You ain't no different from anyone
It ain't no use a-talking to me
It's just the same as talking to you.

So you guys are trying to get the thread shut down by ignoring the moderator's comments?

So you guys are trying to get the thread shut down by ignoring the moderator's comments?

Appears they MIGHT be trying. But it's both sides doing the personal exchanges and they need to cut it out. We're not cleaning here again. It's just instant bans from here. 6 getting deleted. If you're bored or Moonie -- go find something else that you're interested in.

Aba and my points as to this thread are about the adoption agents who looked away when obvious signs of mental illness confronted them with these 6 children. .

What 'obvious signs of mental illness'?

All you have observed is that these women were lesbians.

Which as you know- is not a mental illness.

I presume that the driver intentionally murdered her wife and kids- and is an asshole murderer. Why was she an asshole murderer? I don't know why.

Could it be because she was a lesbian? Sure. Could it be because she was raised by Christians? Sure. Could it be because she was white? Sure. Anything is possible.

But the only reason this thread exists is because some people use a tragedy like this as a tool to promote hatred towards gays and lesbians.

^^. Another way of looking at your position is that you'd like there to be no in depth discussion of how sexual depravity advertised in "marriage" might be a red flag to adoption agents.

As you know , the Michigan Dumont case is weighing right now if the state should turn a blind eye to this. The high rate of domestic violence in lesbians deserves a deeper look. This Hart couple case is an unfortunate example of that demographic in behaviors. Behaviors.

Look at the misinformation here. Trying to spin this as "see heteros do it too!". The newer accident was just that. An accident. No record of suspicion for conviction of past child abuse or running from CWS in this normal family that went off the shoulder on a treacherous strip of narrow road, plunging into a raging RIVER. It wasn't the ocean nor anywhere near the ocean except perhaps an hour's drive from it inland.

I guess just lying works in the media. Flat out lying. Despite the title the article alludes as to both families going into the same body of water. I guess all rivers run out to the sea eventually... After Hart family drove off cliff in fatal crash, another car plunges into water in same region

Forum List

Back