Lesbian Journalist, 29, Shot Dead In Northern Ireland In ‘Terrorist Incident’

What is added to the story by inserting Lesbian?....why not just say a reporter was shot?....do you think it some how makes her death worse because she was a lesbo?....grow up.....
It’s a gymnastic effort to obtain sympathy. Fat ugly journalist is a better title, but it doesn’t pull the heart strings as well.
Fat ugly shaved head LGBT advocate, I'd say.

When and if any of those get to be a problem I'm sure they will.
White nationalism is way bigger though. Very fine people I understand.

That looks like Odunde Festival. I've been there a few times. It's in June, it's cool. They take an offering down to Yemaya.

Never heard of it, you're probably right. A quick google search brings up all kinds of interesting things. Like this video of a proud ass nigga spittin' troof about how Jews exploit a nigga:

The surroundings look familiar and I heard South Street mentioned.

It's just another example of how you can pick out a molehill on a mountain, upload it to YouTube and pretend like it's some kind of normal thing rather than the crank over in the corner nobody pays any attention to. It's a huge crowd, there are always going to be jerkos. But it's a nice warm community spirit with a TON of drumming. You'll notice everybody is just walking away from the gadfly.

I just listened to it again, it is indeed Odunde. Whatever that graphic at the beginning is about "January" is edited from somewhere else. Odunde is in June, around the Yoruba new year.

This is a far more accurate picture of what Odunde looks like, except I think it underrepresents the music.

That's great, I'm glad they're doing something positive and getting in touch with their culture. What they're doing is a form of ethnic pride, something I'd like to see more white people get interested in instead of watching football and getting fat.

Oh that would be stuff like the Philadelphia Folk Festival which has already been going on every year since 1962. Then there's various regular events of other ethnicities that populate the city especially Italian, Irish and Polish.

There's nothing new about any of that. I grew up with it. Events like Odunde came up later, in reaction to them.

Last edited:
What is added to the story by inserting Lesbian?....why not just say a reporter was shot?....do you think it some how makes her death worse because she was a lesbo?....grow up.....
It’s a gymnastic effort to obtain sympathy. Fat ugly journalist is a better title, but it doesn’t pull the heart strings as well.

You're both pretty goddam ignorant, I'd say.

9bfb0cca-cbe1-4f11-ac88-12f81fbaf877-AP_Britain_Northern_Ireland_Journalist_Killed.JPG

A lauded investigative journalist with a couple of book contracts and more to the point a human being and an innocent victim of misfired shots.

>> Named as one of the "30 under 30 in media" by Forbes Magazine in 2016, Ms McKee was cited for her passion of "dig(ging) into topics that others don't care about".

Angels With Blue Faces, a non-fiction book about the Troubles-era cold case murder of South Belfast MP Rev Robert Bradford, was released in 2018 and her latest book, The Lost Boys, is due for publication by Faber & Faber next year.

The book, which described the author as a "rising star of investigative journalism", focuses on the story of Thomas Spence and John Rodgers, who vanished near the Falls Road in west Belfast in November 1974.

In an earlier piece about the book, agent Janklow and Nesbit said: "Lyra is a 27-year-old investigative journalist who grew up on Belfast's Cliftonville Road, just off the infamous Murder Mile, the area which saw more casualties per square foot than any other part of the city during the Troubles.

"Lyra is fascinated by the recent history of the city; her focus as a journalist is the indirect ways the violence of war plays out, through its secondary waves of victims, and through the way trauma is passed on to subsequent generations.

"Like Anna Funder's Stasiland and Andy O'Hagan's The Missing, The Lost Boys will be an investigation, but also a portrait of a place; of Belfast and of the Troubles, at the first moment in time where it's become possible to write about them historically (as well as, alas, a moment where tensions are rising once again)." << --- Belfast Telegraph

But fuck all that right? Because all you knuckledraggers see is the word "Lesbian" in the title and you're sooooooooooo threatened by that. But y'all just LOOOOOOOVE Almighty Gun, praised be its holey name, hallelujah and shit. Bullets and blood get you hard more than knowledge does. Says a lot, doesn't it.

FUCK you sociopath assholes. Every goddam one of ya. :fu: :fu:

Last edited:

9bfb0cca-cbe1-4f11-ac88-12f81fbaf877-AP_Britain_Northern_Ireland_Journalist_Killed.JPG

A lauded investigative journalist with a couple of book contracts and more to the point a human being.

FUCK you sociopath assholes. Every goddam one of ya.
Pogo...Utopia does not exist. 100% complete happiness and peaceful coexistence is not here. Privilege is privilege when one loses power and another gains power. Remember something in Star Trek...Spcok spewed the good of the many outweigh the few or the one. I know it is a show. But the few or the one have taken over now as Social Justice agendas run amok massively distorting the good of the many into chaos. You spew that this is the 21st century. We have evolved. Where have we evolved? The fact is most white people are civil although there is a percentage who are not. You want everyone to love each other. That is not going to happen. But tolerating each other with giving space to beliefs and ways of living is possible. So there will be more massive human atrocities. And we all by our political or personal views on social media give potential nasty governments people to blame. And they know us as the surveil us all. Hitler and Stalin and Pol Pot and Mao and Che and Castro and others are envious of this.

A lauded investigative journalist with a couple of book contracts and more to the point a human being.

FUCK you sociopath assholes. Every goddam one of ya.
Pogo...Utopia does not exist. 100% complete happiness and peaceful coexistence is not here. Privilege is privilege when one loses power and another gains power. Remember something in Star Trek...Spcok spewed the good of the many outweigh the few or the one. I know it is a show. But the few or the one have taken over now as Social Justice agendas run amok massively distorting the good of the many into chaos. You spew that this is the 21st century. We have evolved. Where have we evolved? The fact is most white people are civil although there is a percentage who are not. You want everyone to love each other. That is not going to happen. But tolerating each other with giving space to beliefs and ways of living is possible. So there will be more massive human atrocities. And we all by our political or personal views on social media give potential nasty governments people to blame. And they know us as the surveil us all. Hitler and Stalin and Pol Pot and Mao and Che and Castro and others are envious of this.

shakehead.gif

Could I have a hit of those mushrooms? I mean it is 4/20.....

A lauded investigative journalist with a couple of book contracts and more to the point a human being and an innocent victim of misfired shots
You blamed CHRISTIANITY. That was pretty offensive. You should expect a response.

Trump and his team are "human" too, but because you disagree with him you celebrate the trouble you guys cause for the president this country chose. You cannot accept the outcome of the election. You never will.

Fuck the left! That includes the anti-Gods

A lauded investigative journalist with a couple of book contracts and more to the point a human being and an innocent victim of misfired shots
You blamed CHRISTIANITY. That was pretty offensive. You should expect a response.

Trump and his team are "human" too, but because you disagree with him you celebrate the trouble you guys cause for the president this country chose. You cannot accept the outcome of the election. You never will.

Fuck the left! That includes the anti-Gods

You need to go learn how the fuck to READ. I did NOT in any way shape or form "blame Christianity" so you're not only a sociopath, you're a liar too.

Prove me wrong, illiterate asshole.

You're the same fuckbag who tried to sell this as "my thread" and "my link" and tried to sell the victim as "not a journalist" and having an "agenda" ALL of which have been proven to be BULLSHIT.. So you're a lying douchebag pulling your posts out of your ass.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back