Les Miles is the luckiest Motherfucker alive.

cornhole, I also had two son's wrestle and they were all americans. You don't want to know where the skills came from. NARC

LSU has two National titles this decade because we get the best athletes and coaches.

Haha, what the fuck ever. Les Miles is an incompetent moron, as are you.

your a dumbass bama cousin marrier, Miles is the winningest coach in LSU history. ie better record than Saban. You ass clown

:eusa_eh:

Suddenly, I'm from Alabama. Wow.

Miles' record is based mostly on recruits that Saban brought to the team. Deal with that. I don't know a single legitimate LSU fan that supports Les Miles. The guy is a hack. You're a fucking moron. And LSU is going to be embarrassed by finishing just above Ole Miss but behind Mississippi State in the West this year.

your a dumbass bama cousin marrier, Miles is the winningest coach in LSU history. ie better record than Saban. You ass clown

Miles' record is based mostly on recruits that Saban brought to the team. Deal with that. I don't know a single legitimate LSU fan that supports Les Miles. The guy is a hack. You're a fucking moron. And LSU is going to be embarrassed by finishing just above Ole Miss but behind Mississippi State in the West this year.

Could be worse. You could be from Mississippi. :lol:

spinner is a pothead
LOL

LSU has two National titles this decade because we get the best athletes and coaches.

Saban has won two National championships, with his recruits. Miles won one with Saban's recruits. Do the math or have someone do it for you. :cool:

Could be worse. You could be from Mississippi. :lol:

No I couldn't be, because if I were, I would have killed myself years ago.

Saban has won two National championships, with his recruits. Miles won one with Saban's recruits. Do the math or have someone do it for you. :cool:

I'm an accountant, I can help with this math problem.

What do you get when you add one dumbass LSU coach and one dumbass LSU fan?

Answer: Delusion.

Delusion and two fuckers that have over dosed on corn dogs.

Remind me again Jon, aren't we 3-0 in our last 3 vs Leslie?

No, they beat us last year in OT because of a missed field goal by Tejada.

you bama cousin marriers are a riot. Miles has a better winning percentage and better bowl record than Saban had at LSU.

No, they beat us last year in OT because of a missed field goal by Tejada.

Oh that's right.....

you bama cousin marriers are a riot. Miles has a better winning percentage and better bowl record than Saban had at LSU.

Oh, and who inherited a MUCH better program ? Yeah pretty sure that would be Leslie.

Again, we're not Bama fans, faggot. Well, CrimsonWhite is, but ConHog and I clearly are not.

But still, you can continue to argue for Les Miles all you want. No one who knows anything about football is going to agree with you. Saban outranks Miles on every imaginable characteristic that makes a good football coach. Live with it, or kill yourself. I don't care either way.

Forum List

Back