Leon Panetta Throws Hillary Under The Bus: Says Intel Committee Should Investigate Dossier Payments

The change is not that I began saying this mod, it is rather that you finally heard it. Your entire system is corrupt, this is what you don't like me saying.

Dude, I am so far ahead of you it isn't even funny. I have been pointing out the corruption in the system for over 45 years now.
Pfffffffffffffffffffft, I've read your posts and we have sparred, you're full of shit on that.

Then you haven't read nearly enough of my posts dude. That much is very clear.
You're a liar, I know that's acceptable in society now, but I still don't.

No, but that fact that you are doubling down on stupid merely says that you really are a hopeless case.
I thank you for your reaffirming position, to be in agreement with the likes of you would give me pause.

Crooked H and her collusion's with Russia. When she and her party had been totally false about Trump colluding.

Unbelievably shameful that most Democrats are defending Clinton on this. She paid for a phony Russian dossier that actually claimed Trump engaged in 'Golden Showers' with Hookers for God sake. They're defending the indefensible. Shame on em.

She picked up where a "Never Trump" Republican committee left off. Remember the Never Trump people, at the RNC?

Don Trump Jr. tried his hand at opposition research and fucked up so badly he had to have his daddy write up a lie saying his meeting with Russian operatives was about the adoption ban AFTER he said the meeting never happened.

Then they changed their story several times after that. "Sad."

THESE ARE ACTUAL QUOTES FROM DON JR:

View attachment 156869

Yes, some Republicans are involved too. It's an absolute disgrace. They should all be held accountable.

Unbelievably shameful that most Democrats are defending Clinton on this. She paid for a phony Russian dossier that actually claimed Trump engaged in 'Golden Showers' with Hookers for God sake. They're defending the indefensible. Shame on em.

She picked up where a "Never Trump" Republican committee left off. Remember the Never Trump people, at the RNC?

Don Trump Jr. tried his hand at opposition research and fucked up so badly he had to have his daddy write up a lie saying his meeting with Russian operatives was about the adoption ban AFTER he said the meeting never happened.

Then they changed their story several times after that. "Sad."

THESE ARE ACTUAL QUOTES FROM DON JR:

View attachment 156869

But the WHOLE world knows whoo pootins putz in the WH was.

Democrats conveniently forget that. Go figure?

This, along with the Obama Administration conducting surveillance on the opposition, is an ugly blatant attack on our Democracy. But will anyone be held accountable? Don't count on it.

I'm really enjoying the news these days.

This one definitely deserves a Flounder!

Hey, it was all just innocent 'Opposition Research." That's what Clinton and Democrats are telling us anyway. You buyin it?

Hey, it was all just innocent 'Opposition Research." That's what Clinton and Democrats are telling us anyway. You buyin it?

Yeah, and that research was originally commissioned by the GOP.

Yes, there were some Republicans involved too. And they should be held accountable as well. But it is fact that the Clinton campaign paid for the phony Russian dossier on Trump. A despicable document that actually claimed Trump engaged in 'Golden Showers' with prostitutes. Clinton is pure evil. There's a special place in hell reserved for her and her husband.

What's wrong with opposition research?

Most of the dossier has been corroborated and confirmed. What does it matter who paid for it?

Yes, there were some Republicans involved too. And they should be held accountable as well. But it is fact that the Clinton campaign paid for the phony Russian dossier on Trump. A despicable document that actually claimed Trump engaged in 'Golden Showers' with prostitutes. Clinton is pure evil. There's a special place in hell reserved for her and her husband.

It's not a fact. The Washington Free Beacon, a wingnut paper, paid for the dossier.

The Washington Free Beacon says it hired Fusion GPS during 2016 GOP primary - CNNPolitics

And I definitely believe the golden shower part. Trump didn't participate in the peeing, but had 2 hookers pee on the bed that Obama slept in.

The Washington Free Beacon says it hired Fusion GPS during 2016 GOP primary - CNNPolitics

And I definitely believe the golden shower part. Trump didn't participate in the peeing, but had 2 hookers pee on the bed that Obama slept in.
Where is the evidence ?

It's not a fact. The Washington Free Beacon, a wingnut paper, paid for the dossier.

Clearly, you're a radicalized Democrat nutter. Get some help, kid. :cuckoo:

I just love pwning you wingnuts!
4i6Ckte.gif

I just love pwning you wingnuts!
4i6Ckte.gif

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back