Leon aka The Professional

Lefty Wilbury

Nov 4, 2003
A great movie with Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, Natalie Portman, and Danny Aiello. Gary Oldman is great in it. He's great in almost everything he does.Its a movie which everyone must see. I've got it on tape and have been thinking about getting the dvd but there are three different dvds ranging in price from $11-22

The Professional
Leon - The Professional (Deluxe Edition)
Leon - The Professional (Uncut International Version)

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this movie and if anyone had the dvd and which one the had.

Lefty Wilbury said:
A great movie with Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, Natalie Portman, and Danny Aiello. Gary Oldman is great in it. He's great in almost everything he does. Its a movie which everyone must see. I've got it on tape and have been thinking about getting the dvd but there are three different dvds ranging in price from $11-22

The Professional

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this movie and if anyone had the dvd and which one the had.

Gary Oldman is my favorite actor, hands down. Has been for many many years.

Jean Reno is a blast to watch. I liked him even better in The Big Blue (Le Grande Bleu), though.

Who wasn't great in True Romance? I still can't believe how many good performances that movie had (the best being, of course, Brad Pitt's ;)).

The Professional

it's a great movie. I've heard that the Uncut International Version has a few things between Reno and Portman that, to our society, makes the relationship dangerously close to incestuous. But, that said, I've heard there's also some great shootout scenes that were cut out of the American version because violence and kids don't mix. I've only seen the American cut, so I dunno. My favorite DVD resource is dvdtalk.com, check them out.

thats the problem. every version is different. they should release a box with all three or an extended unrated directors cut. i check dvdtalk all the time. one of their writers was the orignal reveiwer on dvd duesday on attack of the show on G4

i check dvdtalk all the time. one of their writers was the orignal reveiwer on dvd duesday on attack of the show on G4

Which one? I've found that a few of their reviewers are great (Frank Rizzo III is the only one I can name off the top of my head), but then some are really, really bad, like to the point that I feel like writing them an e-mail and telling them that I can do better, send me some free DVDs instead.

this blond girl her name is slipping my mind at the moment but watching her and sarah lane do dvd duesday was the funniest thing because they were just so awkward together. give me time i'll try to find it or remember it

i thought of the first name and googled it and i was right it was Kim Morgan. she was on when the show was still called the screensavers

Forum List

Back