LEO saves boy from

Where did Cornhoggie go? He seems to have run away from this thread.

He is spending quality time with his latino wife and child, making them dinner and then sitting down to have a nice family night together, maybe playing games or watching a movie.

I'm just POSITIVE that's what he's doing!
Yep, no doubt this game.

Play Kick The ****** - Free Games on Pictogame

Where did Ravi go? I don't understand why she would have bailed out of this thread.............. LOL

Just a little note to you Corndog:

You do this in a LOT of threads, "Hey, where did so and so go....LOL"

You DO realize that most people on here have a LIFE on don't live on this message board 24/7 like you do, right?

Do you take your laptop with you when you're pooping too?

Well when their green light is on and they are running their mouths in other threads, it's obvious they are just avoiding the thread.

Um...no. That means they are posting in other threads. You and "your thread" are not the end all and be all of existance....not even on this message board.

Take your stupid fucking fag agenda back down to that retarded thread in the flame forum.

Seriously, if you want to be taken seriously for your legitimate beefs don't be piling that stupid shit on every thread. I'm sick of seeing it.

Tissue?

No thanx, and I enjoyed the talk in THAT thread on THAT subject, I simply wanted to talk about MY topic in THIS thread. Obviously that didn't happen. :lol:

You wanted to talk about that "YOUR" topic? Good, start doing so....start, that is.

Where did Ravi go? I don't understand why she would have bailed out of this thread.............. LOL

You DO realize that most people on here have a LIFE on don't live on this message board 24/7 like you do, right?

twitter #poop:

"ok, poop coming out....now"

Take your stupid fucking fag agenda back down to that retarded thread in the flame forum.

In another thread, conjob claimed that he doesn't hate gays

You're a fucking fool. I didn't say hey bodocea I hate you. I said take your stupid agenda somewhere else.

Fucking ignorant third grade level reading fuck stick.

Why are you so angry? I was defending you. I thought someone might take "fucking fag agenda" as a homophobic slur, and I wanted them to know what a homo lover you really are

Of course he does. Where did you think he gets his material from?

It's always a pleasure to learn about cops helping people and doing good things. But I believe the drug war has had an extremely negative effect in that it has militarized American law enforcement, weakened our Constitutional protections and delivered the Nation to the doorstep of a police state.

Forum List

Back