LEO saves boy from

Oh, I see, the confusion came about because Ravi can't read. I understand now.

You and the ******* , with YOU being a Mexican..........

If I had said

Ravi and the Indians would I have been calling you an Indian?

Of course not you dumb illiterate bitch.
Who are the ******* then? And what does it really matter who you are calling that...it's revolting to use a nasty slur against anyone...and that includes the term fag, btw.

Not that you can't do it but it makes you into an asshole.

That's another discussion. The fact is YOU claimed I called Mexicans ******* and I denied it, You posted your "proof" and it was blown apart. Do you have the integrity to say "I was wrong?" That was rhetorical, it's obvious you don't.
Unless you can convince me you weren't talking about Mexicans in your reply to Jose I have no reason to say I was wrong. I reread it and Jose was talking about Mexicans.

And you called them *******.

Where did Ravi go? I don't understand why she would have bailed out of this thread.............. LOL

Just a little note to you Corndog:

You do this in a LOT of threads, "Hey, where did so and so go....LOL"

You DO realize that most people on here have a LIFE on don't live on this message board 24/7 like you do, right?

Do you take your laptop with you when you're pooping too?

Where did Ravi go? I don't understand why she would have bailed out of this thread.............. LOL

You DO realize that most people on here have a LIFE on don't live on this message board 24/7 like you do, right?

pooping? the hog is constipated, that's the root of the shit talking

Who are the ******* then? And what does it really matter who you are calling that...it's revolting to use a nasty slur against anyone...and that includes the term fag, btw.

Not that you can't do it but it makes you into an asshole.

That's another discussion. The fact is YOU claimed I called Mexicans ******* and I denied it, You posted your "proof" and it was blown apart. Do you have the integrity to say "I was wrong?" That was rhetorical, it's obvious you don't.
Unless you can convince me you weren't talking about Mexicans in your reply to Jose I have no reason to say I was wrong. I reread it and Jose was talking about Mexicans.

That's b/c you can't read Ravi, to anyone with a high school education the word AND means in addition. IE the Ravi AND the Indians example I gave you.

Hey! I wasn't pooping, I went to Fresh Market.

Well when their green light is on and they are running their mouths in other threads, it's obvious they are just avoiding the thread.

That's b/c you can't read Ravi, to anyone with a high school education the word AND means in addition. IE the Ravi AND the Indians example I gave you.
I didn't think you could.

I'll stick with my original conclusion...you called Mexicans *******.

Do you call your wife one?

:eusa_eh:

I didn't think you could.

I'll stick with my original conclusion...you called Mexicans *******.

Do you call your wife one?

:eusa_eh:

I've already explained it to you once Ravi, you misread the statement, whether out of dishonesty or outright stupidity, I do not know, but I suspect a bit of both.

I don't have a green light.

You're dumber than I thought.

Who's the stupid one? They indicates plural, more than one person. EZ was asking about MULTIPLE cases, meaning NOT just you.

Damn it must be painful to be unintelligent.

Again, THEY is a plural pronoun.

Where did Cornhoggie go? He seems to have run away from this thread.

Either that , or neither of you pea brains posted anything worthy of a response.

I mean Ravi rather look like an illiterate idiot than just admit that she misread something. :lol:

He is spending quality time with his latino wife and child, making them dinner and then sitting down to have a nice family night together, maybe playing games or watching a movie.

I'm just POSITIVE that's what he's doing!

Yet, if the boy was gay, they might have a law soon that allows the cop to throw him back in. :eusa_whistle:

Take your stupid fucking fag agenda back down to that retarded thread in the flame forum.

Seriously, if you want to be taken seriously for your legitimate beefs don't be piling that stupid shit on every thread. I'm sick of seeing it.

Tissue?

Yet, if the boy was gay, they might have a law soon that allows the cop to throw him back in. :eusa_whistle:

Take your stupid fucking fag agenda back down to that retarded thread in the flame forum.

Seriously, if you want to be taken seriously for your legitimate beefs don't be piling that stupid shit on every thread. I'm sick of seeing it.

Tissue?

No thanx, and I enjoyed the talk in THAT thread on THAT subject, I simply wanted to talk about MY topic in THIS thread. Obviously that didn't happen. :lol:

Tissue?

Only if that tissue is laced with irony.

Forum List

Back