LEO saves boy from

conhog is playing target, only interesting thing about him is if he does it on purpose or not, and how long he will keep up his bullshit.

i don't know why, but his story about yak yak pissing on a mexican stripper for 5USD and breaking her arm, yak yak, was not enough to shame him into shutting up.
In case you missed it he also calls Mexicans *******. But he doesn't hate Mexicans anymore than he hates gays, whom he calls fags.

I think you're on to something.

he is a very serious poster who has to be taken very seriously, which by the way is seriously bad news for obama.
Totally.

I noticed that, too.

conhog is playing target, only interesting thing about him is if he does it on purpose or not, and how long he will keep up his bullshit.

i don't know why, but his story about yak yak pissing on a mexican stripper for 5USD and breaking her arm, yak yak, was not enough to shame him into shutting up.
In case you missed it he also calls Mexicans *******. But he doesn't hate Mexicans anymore than he hates gays, whom he calls fags.

Post that shit. SHow me where I called a Mexican a ******..................... Oh yeah never happened. You stupid ignorant bitch.

I can show you where you called a decorated soldier who is retiring after two wars a quitter though... you must hate soldiers.

Post that shit. SHow me where I called a Mexican a ******..................... Oh yeah never happened. You stupid ignorant bitch.

I can show you where you called a decorated soldier who is retiring after two wars a quitter though... you must hate soldiers.

ravi has soldiers? in her basement?

edit: too late, have has been changed to hate

Here you go. Do you drink or are you just forgetful?

José;2405740 said:
Originally posted by Granny
Mexicans, stay home...
Granny wants illegal Mexicans to go home. Fair enough as far as I'm concerned...

The problem here is that granny and illegal Mexicans disagree about what contitutes "Mexican being home".

Illegal mexicans would reply to granny (pay attention, IT'S THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE):

"Sorry to break the news to you, abuelita, but we, Mexicans in California, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona are already home."

As long as granny and illegal Mexicans don't reach an agreement on what constitutes "Mexican being home" the possibility of a meaningful, constructive dialogue between them will continue to be a pipe dream.

You and the ******* who want such things can go get your reparations somewhere else. If you're in this country illegally, it isn't your home, and by in this country I mean inside internationally recognized US borders, which includes California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. The fact that you somehow think that 150 years of history means nothing means nothing to me.

José;2405740 said:
Granny wants illegal Mexicans to go home. Fair enough as far as I'm concerned...

The problem here is that granny and illegal Mexicans disagree about what contitutes "Mexican being home".

Illegal mexicans would reply to granny (pay attention, IT'S THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE):

"Sorry to break the news to you, abuelita, but we, Mexicans in California, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona are already home."

As long as granny and illegal Mexicans don't reach an agreement on what constitutes "Mexican being home" the possibility of a meaningful, constructive dialogue between them will continue to be a pipe dream.

You and the ******* who want such things can go get your reparations somewhere else. If you're in this country illegally, it isn't your home, and by in this country I mean inside internationally recognized US borders, which includes California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. The fact that you somehow think that 150 years of history means nothing means nothing to me.

Oh, I see, the confusion came about because Ravi can't read. I understand now.

You and the ******* , with YOU being a Mexican..........

If I had said

Ravi and the Indians would I have been calling you an Indian?

Of course not you dumb illiterate bitch.

José;2405740 said:

He didn't call mexians *******, he said " you and the *******" meaning mexicans (assuming Jose is a mexican) and negroes.

If I had said

if you did not right so mucho mierda, you would not bee so mucho miss understood, grass-shitter.

He didn't call mexians *******, he said " you and the *******" meaning mexicans (assuming Jose is a mexican) and negroes.

:lol: Ravi can't read..........

Too late now. It's firmly planted in my mind that ConHog calls Mexicans *******. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

If I had said

if you did not right so mucho mierda, you would not bee so mucho miss understood, grass-shitter.

Don't blame me for Ravi's illiteracy :lol:

If I had said

Don't blame me for Ravi's illiteracy :lol:

personal responsibility, it is for the others.

Where did Ravi go? I don't understand why she would have bailed out of this thread.............. LOL

If I had said

Who are the ******* then? And what does it really matter who you are calling that...it's revolting to use a nasty slur against anyone...and that includes the term fag, btw.

Not that you can't do it but it makes you into an asshole.

Ah...I suppose that makes it okay in your mind.

If I had said

Who are the ******* then? And what does it really matter who you are calling that...it's revolting to use a nasty slur against anyone...and that includes the term fag, btw.

Not that you can't do it but it makes you into an asshole.

That's another discussion. The fact is YOU claimed I called Mexicans ******* and I denied it, You posted your "proof" and it was blown apart. Do you have the integrity to say "I was wrong?" That was rhetorical, it's obvious you don't.

Forum List

Back