LEO saves boy from

Dog bites man story. Happens all the time.

It is the jerkasses that make the news. Enough of them, sad to say.

• Banned
Yet, if the boy was gay, they might have a law soon that allows the cop to throw him back in. :eusa_whistle:

Take your stupid fucking fag agenda back down to that retarded thread in the flame forum.

Seriously, if you want to be taken seriously for your legitimate beefs don't be piling that stupid shit on every thread. I'm sick of seeing it.

• Banned
Yet, if the boy was gay, they might have a law soon that allows the cop to throw him back in. :eusa_whistle:

Take your stupid fucking fag agenda back down to that retarded thread in the flame forum.

In another thread, conjob claimed that he doesn't hate gays

You're a fucking fool. I didn't say hey bodocea I hate you. I said take your stupid agenda somewhere else.

Fucking ignorant third grade level reading fuck stick.

I noticed that, too.

Wow, I thought you were better than Sangha, guess I was mistaken, b/c clearly I never said I hate gays. I've actually had a few good threads with Bodocea , I just didn't want my thread evolving into that bullshit . Seems pretty simple actually.

I noticed that, too.

conhog is playing target, only interesting thing about him is if he does it on purpose or not, and how long he will keep up his bullshit.

i don't know why, but his story about yak yak pissing on a mexican stripper for 5USD and breaking her arm, yak yak, was not enough to shame him into shutting up.

I noticed that, too.

conhog is playing target, only interesting thing about him is if he does it on purpose or not, and how long he will keep up his bullshit.

i don't know why, but his story about yak yak pissing on a mexican stripper for 5USD and breaking her arm, yak yak, was not enough to shame him into shutting up.
In case you missed it he also calls Mexicans *******. But he doesn't hate Mexicans anymore than he hates gays, whom he calls fags.

I think you're on to something.

I noticed that, too.

In case you missed it he also calls Mexicans *******. But he doesn't hate Mexicans anymore than he hates gays, whom he calls fags.

I think you're on to something.

he is a very serious poster who has to be taken very seriously, which by the way is seriously bad news for obama.

Forum List

Back