Lennon actually shot by Oswald....

Gee, a major contibutor to the Reagan Bush Ticket had his son meet with the son of the VP...wow!
No dimwit, Hinckley's Dad was a major contributor to Bush running against Reagan in the 1980 Republican Prez primary. Remember who coined the phrase "Voodoo Economics" against who during what?

Reaganomics

Before Reagan's election, Reaganomics was considered extreme by the moderate wing of the Republican Party. While running against Reagan for the Presidential nomination in 1980, George Bush had derided Reaganomics as "voodoo economics".

Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Remember Bush Sr was the former CIA Director.

Even more reasonable....Hinckley was Bush's contributor. Makes even more sense in that case. You're a great witness.

You do realize that Lennon isn't actually dead and is sharing a condo with Elvis don't you?

I think he's with 2pac and Bin Laden somewhere on a small isolated island in the pacific pimping it with 72 virgin bitchez.

Any self respecting metal bullet would have burned up on re-entry UNLESS it was coated in or made of concrete.
El Wrongo.

The bullet, having such a small diameter and surface area, wouldn't even get all that hot coming back through the atmosphere. NASA ballistics studies explain that, at the link.

Ah. So small objects don't burn up when falling to earth through our entire atmosphere?

Meteors go pfft. But micrometeroites always get us.

Glad you cleared that up.

I think I'm gonna have to stick with the concrete coated Magic bullet conspiracy theory though. Well, unless you get some truly authoritative support for your theory. Is terral around? :cool:

Forum List

Back