Lennon actually shot by Oswald....

Feb 28, 2009
This has been known the entire time.

The first shot Oswald took from the window in Dallas bounced off the tree branch in front of him, and went straight up. Caught by the jet stream then in the wake of a top secret super sonic nuclear orbital vehicle, (TSSSNOV) it achieved orbit. NASA tracked it for years, and watched and chronicled its orbital decay.. The government kept the JFK assassination conspiracy theories going themselves, so no one would bother to question where the first bullet went. It worked perfectly.

30 years ago today, that bullet re-entered the atmosphere, and hit John Lennon. But -- they had to keep this secret so they framed up the other dude, even making up the clever backstory about Jodie Foster.

It's all here, secret papers, orbital tracking, and all: Oswald's Second Victim -- John Lennon! | Infowars.com

Mark David Chapman shoots and kills Lennon.
Chapman worked at a refugee camp ran by World Vision.
John Hinckley Jr tries to shoot and kill Reagan.
John Hinckley Sr is George HW Bush (ex-CIA Dir & Oil man) biggest campaign contributer when Bush ran against Reagan in the primaries.
Bush's son had dinner with Hinckley Jr's brother the day before Reagan got shot.
John Hinckley Sr was on the board of World Vision.
Lennon, the most powerful peace activist in the world at the time, would have been a major thorn in the side of the new Reagan/Bush administrations era of military imperialism around the world.

But it's all coincidence, right?

The first shot Oswald took from the window in Dallas bounced off the tree branch in front of him, and went straight up. Caught by the jet stream then in the wake of a top secret super sonic nuclear orbital vehicle, (TSSSNOV) it achieved orbit. NASA tracked it for years, and watched and chronicled its orbital decay.. The government kept the JFK assassination conspiracy theories going themselves, so no one would bother to question where the first bullet went. It worked perfectly.

30 years ago today, that bullet re-entered the atmosphere, and hit John Lennon. But -- they had to keep this secret so they framed up the other dude, even making up the clever backstory about Jodie Foster.

It's all here, secret papers, orbital tracking, and all: Oswald's Second Victim -- John Lennon! | Infowars.com

Seems like every time I read one of your posts, I learn something I never knew before. Thanks for sharing...:lol:

• Banned

Seems like every time I read one of your posts, I learn something I never knew before. Thanks for sharing...:lol:
I'm always happy to spread the wealth around!

Mark David Chapman shoots and kills Lennon.
Chapman worked at a refugee camp ran by World Vision.
John Hinckley Jr tries to shoot and kill Reagan.
John Hinckley Sr is George HW Bush (ex-CIA Dir & Oil man) biggest campaign contributer when Bush ran against Reagan in the primaries.
Bush's son had dinner with Hinckley Jr's brother the day before Reagan got shot.John Hinckley Sr was on the board of World Vision.
Lennon, the most powerful peace activist in the world at the time, would have been a major thorn in the side of the new Reagan/Bush administrations era of military imperialism around the world.

But it's all coincidence, right?

Not to doubt what you're saying but can you source the bolded part? I'm guessing No.

Bush's son had dinner with Hinckley Jr's brother the day before Reagan got shot.
Not to doubt what you're saying but can you source the bolded part? I'm guessing No.
Here ya go, although it was for the day after the shooting:
According to the March 31, 1981, edition of the Houston Post, and reported by AP, UPI, NBC News and Newsweek, Hinckley is the son of one of George H.W. Bush's political and financial supporters in his 1980 presidential primary campaign against Ronald Reagan; John Hinckley, Jr.'s elder brother, Scott Hinckley, and Bush's son Neil Bush had a dinner appointment scheduled for the next day.[6][7]

John Hinckley, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here ya go, although it was for the day after the shooting:
According to the March 31, 1981, edition of the Houston Post, and reported by AP, UPI, NBC News and Newsweek, Hinckley is the son of one of George H.W. Bush's political and financial supporters in his 1980 presidential primary campaign against Ronald Reagan; John Hinckley, Jr.'s elder brother, Scott Hinckley, and Bush's son Neil Bush had a dinner appointment scheduled for the next day.[6][7]

John Hinckley, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From Utah, red state, makes sense. Pure conincidence. Thanks. Love it when you debunk yourself.

Any self respecting metal bullet would have burned up on re-entry UNLESS it was coated in or made of concrete.

images

A crystal clear and undeniable view of a concrete bullet! It's MAGIC!

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if a mentally unstable individual like Chapman wasn't approached by some nefarious government agents and convinced and coerced to take out Lennon so as not to cause any trouble for the incoming administration.

Stranger things have happened.

Interesting theory.

However, if the bullet had fallen out of orbit and entered Lennon, it would have had a downward tragectory as it entered his body. The bullet which killed Lennon, had an upward tragectory.

How can this be explained? Very simple.

As the bullet fell downward out of orbit, it hit the barrel of Mark David Chapman's gun as he raised it, and the bullet ricocheted upwards off the gun into Lennon, killing him. Had Chapman not raised his gun, the bullet would have hit Lennon in the foot.

Therefore, Chapman is an accomplice to murder.

From Utah, red state, makes sense. Pure conincidence.
Certainly a lot of coincidences surrounding these major events, huh?
No, a little paranoia and a whole lot of attention seeking.

Gee, a major contibutor to the Reagan Bush Ticket had his son meet with the son of the VP...wow! Now if the Hinkley family had not been contributors you'd have something little one.

Love it when you debunk yourself.
I must have missed that one. Care to explain how?
[/quote]
Its okay. Nobody else missed it. LOL

Interesting theory.

However, if the bullet had fallen out of orbit and entered Lennon, it would have had a downward tragectory as it entered his body. The bullet which killed Lennon, had an upward tragectory.

Yes, it is. The "official" version LIES about the bullet's trajectory, as documents show, in the link I provided.

Any self respecting metal bullet would have burned up on re-entry UNLESS it was coated in or made of concrete.
El Wrongo.

The bullet, having such a small diameter and surface area, wouldn't even get all that hot coming back through the atmosphere. NASA ballistics studies explain that, at the link.

Gee, a major contibutor to the Reagan Bush Ticket had his son meet with the son of the VP...wow!
No dimwit, Hinckley's Dad was a major contributor to Bush running against Reagan in the 1980 Republican Prez primary. Remember who coined the phrase "Voodoo Economics" against who during what?

Reaganomics

Before Reagan's election, Reaganomics was considered extreme by the moderate wing of the Republican Party. While running against Reagan for the Presidential nomination in 1980, George Bush had derided Reaganomics as "voodoo economics".

Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Remember Bush Sr was the former CIA Director.

Interesting theory.

Yes, it is. The "official" version LIES about the bullet's trajectory, as documents show, in the link I provided.

I hadn't followed the link...but it definitely gives more information.

Interesting theory.

I hadn't followed the link...but it definitely gives more information.
Yes, quite.

Forum List

Back