Legitimate rape.

Is every accusation of rape really rape though? Be careful what you guys wish for.

No, but I don't see the difference between all this legitimate rape, classical rape etc etc

I think that was this guys stupid way of saying that not every cry of rape is a legitimate case of rape.
No, it was his way of saying if the bitch gets pregnant, you didn't really rape her, she was asking for it.

No, but I don't see the difference between all this legitimate rape, classical rape etc etc

I think that was this guys stupid way of saying that not every cry of rape is a legitimate case of rape.
No, it was his way of saying if the bitch gets pregnant, you didn't really rape her, she was asking for it.

Sick, isn't it? Romney best denounce this notion and offer some reassurances to women voters lest his entire campaign is sunk over this issue...

Rape is just rape guys, come on.

They came last night to the county jail here and did a transfer for a client of mine to Jackson, Ga. which is the prison classification center.
His crime? Rape and child molestation. Took a plea of 10 to do 2.
Consensual sex with a 14 year old that looks as old as he does.
Statuatory. No defense. Does not matter if it was consensual.
Rape is not rape.

Legitimate / Forcible Rape.. :eusa_hand:

Seems like they are trying to dilute something as simple as the meaning of the word "rape".

It's pretty simple:

Did someone have sex with you WITHOUT your consent?

IF "yes", You have been raped.

IF "no", Congratulations! You have NOT been raped.

Seemed simple enough.

And it gets even better in Georgia.
16 year old can have consensual sex with a 14 year old and it is NOT felony child molestation.
It is ONLY misdemeanor child molestation.
As if that makes a difference when you have to register as a sex offender for 10 years.
Not defending the stupid remarks of a dumbass but what Ryan said and proposed are completely different.

Legitimate / Forcible Rape.. :eusa_hand:

Seems like they are trying to dilute something as simple as the meaning of the word "rape".

It's pretty simple:

Did someone have sex with you WITHOUT your consent?

IF "yes", You have been raped.

IF "no", Congratulations! You have NOT been raped.

Seemed simple enough.

Not at all. Does consent, or lack of consent, need to be communicated to the attacker? That's jurisdictional and much can depend on behavior. I have seen a case where the man walks because the woman appeared compliant, she got a condom and put it on him and appeared to respond to his advances. In her mind, she was complying because she was afraid not to, she got the condom and put it on him for obvious reasons and responded again because she was afraid not to.

Was she raped? In her mind she meant no. To all intents and purposes she was an active participant. Later, she reported that she had been raped. Naturally he was found not guilty.

Rape is just rape guys, come on.

They came last night to the county jail here and did a transfer for a client of mine to Jackson, Ga. which is the prison classification center.
His crime? Rape and child molestation. Took a plea of 10 to do 2.
Consensual sex with a 14 year old that looks as old as he does.
Statuatory. No defense. Does not matter if it was consensual.
Rape is not rape.

What is rape than?

Forum List

Back