Legit Political Question For 2012, Are the "birthers" and is the "Tea Party" Racist?

SkippytheTardz said:
[Toro] Word Off the Board Is You're Shitty Arguments Are Helping To Ruin The Demopcrats' Reputation All By themselves.

Dammit...I always KNEW Toro was out to destroy the Democrat's reputation.

:evil:

I am white, I am not a racist most of the time but I am sick and tired of being call one just because I can't stand the unamerican policies of the current President. I am tired of the birther crap, let just elect someone else who believes in what this country was for. It is in the constitution for those on the left who can read to see it.

I just went back and read Gstarz again. Please do not use the word dog in your moronic rants. My dog is twice the person you are and I believe is more literate.

Whites need to stop running away from the term "racism." Fear of being called "racist" has pretty much been the central driving force of American politics for the past 40 years.

There's nothing wrong with 1) being white 2) living with whites and 3) wanting whites to do well in life. Nothing about that is bad. Whites should be proud of who they are and what they've accomplished.

Just like other races want to do well as a group, so should whites. It's so hard to convince whites of this, though. They don't want to be called "racist." Whites need to learn that this fear makes them very weak and puts them at a great disadvantage vis a vis other groups, who don't hesitate to be racist and organize for power.

My advice to whites:

BE RACIST. It'll save the lot of us!

Yup We have racist or Racial groups such as the NAACP and laraza why not the NAAWP or something like that.

Why not?

I am legitimately asking anyone who reads this why that wouldn't be an acceptable idea.

National Association for the Advancement of White People; aka: Congress

Forum List

Back