Legislator Blames Disabled Children on Abortion

And your point is what? More importantly, your point relates to the OP's point - stunningly stupid as it was - how?

My point relates to the poster who claimed their was scientific evidence to support the idea that having an abortion increases a woman's risk of having a baby with birth defects. Apparently it's a worse risk for older women to have children.

Let me rephrase so that you can understand what I'm saying.

So what?

Who shit and made you Queen of What Matters? jeezus what is WRONG with people?

Having a baby when you're over 40 is a substantial, proven risk for having a Down syndrome baby. So from a legitimately scientific point of view, Sarah Palin engaged in a riskier behaviour than does any woman who has a baby after having had an abortion.

So maybe the nut fundies can come up with a God's punishment explanation for why that happens when older women have babies.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2010/02/...l#ixzz0gHwHPojl
Virginia State Delegate Bob Marshall ® "says disabled children are God's punishment to women who have aborted their first pregnancy," reports the News Leader.

Said Marshall: "The number of children who are born subsequent to a first abortion with handicaps has increased dramatically. Why? Because when you abort the first born of any, nature takes its vengeance on the subsequent children."

LOL, WUT?

Sarah Palin Had An Abortion Before?

How do these assholes even get elected in the first place? Oh, that's right, the public in general are a bunch of idiots and this is the shit many of them want to hear. I bet the legislator who said it doesn't even really believe it. But the suckas will eat iut up.

"nature takes its vengeance on subsequent children" that comment right there shows this bozo knows nothing about biology. Abortion may risk further pregnancy problems by damaging the uterus, not because nature is fighting back, or some evil magic manin the sky says so

Actually little neotard his comments are right on.. She has a child with Down syndrome..

And yet another glaring example of how CAgirl knows nothing about the issue at hand.. Way to go CAgirl??

Now back to the issue.. Did Palin have an abortion?? One of these two neotards is wrong.. Which one.. Either Palin had an abortion or this Va. guy is a total quack..

It is ok CAgirl.. We all know where you stand.. Unlike you however.. I won't neg your bitch ass simply cause we disagree.. I should however.. Your posts are truly pathetic..

:eusa_whistle:

You're becoming a tad hysterical, kid. Take a couple of deep breaths. And try acting your age instead of your shoe size.

Kid?? Your the one with the nack of writing posts about nothing and then demanding everyone bow to your intelligence..

How bout you let me know when your IQ is greater than your shoe size..

Seriously.. Write a post for a change!! Use your head for something other than a hair factory.. Try not to be so insulting.. Support your views.. Think before your post..

And for god sakes stop negging someone cause they bitchslap you.. I mean really.. Do you honestly believe you are right cause you negged someone?

Support you views.. Or try to anyways..

She's a troll FYI

My point relates to the poster who claimed their was scientific evidence to support the idea that having an abortion increases a woman's risk of having a baby with birth defects. Apparently it's a worse risk for older women to have children.

So what?

Having a baby when you're over 40 is a substantial, proven risk for having a Down syndrome baby. So from a legitimately scientific point of view, Sarah Palin engaged in a riskier behaviour than does any woman who has a baby after having had an abortion.

So maybe the nut fundies can come up with a God's punishment explanation for why that happens when older women have babies.

You really don't understand English, do you? The thread, Mensa Boy, is about some guy's statement that disabilities to children after an abortion are God's punishment for the abortion. So what the FUCK does having a baby after 40 have to do with THAT TOPIC?

You want to talk about delusions of grandeur? How about YOU thinking it's okay to shoehorn your personal issues into any thread you feel like, regardless of topic?

We're done. Run along.

So what?

You really don't understand English, do you? The thread, Mensa Boy, is about some guy's statement that disabilities to children after an abortion are God's punishment for the abortion. So what the FUCK does having a baby after 40 have to do with THAT TOPIC?

You want to talk about delusions of grandeur? How about YOU thinking it's okay to shoehorn your personal issues into any thread you feel like, regardless of topic?

We're done. Run along.

Who shit and made you queen of what is irrelevant or relevant to a thread? :razz:

J

Forum List

Back