Legisl;ation to save American jobs will do opposite

So companies that send jobs overseas should not be punished but rather rewarded to give greedy, over-paid American workers a lesson in humility.

If you don't want companies sending jobs overseas you need to oppose the administration's proposal.
Or did you miss that?

You think subsidizing companies to close down US sites is supporting keeping jobs here?

You think a tax break for people who hire Americans is supporting moving jobs overseas?

You are a shining example of the right's ability to convince their dittoheads to vote against their own self interest.

I object to the "American Jobs Creation Act" doing nothing more than giving tax breaks to move US jobs overseas. 2-years after it passes the economy tanks and unemployment exceeds 10%, that law had to be moronic. If the dems reverse it to give tax breaks to keep jobs here, good for them, we know the "jobs creation act" is a disaster.

Here's a crazy idea, Rabbi: Instead of reading a rightwing editorial about the proposal, I reviewed the components of the proposal itself.

I know it's hard for a dittohead Foxviewer to understand, but all of your information does not need to come from people telling you what to think. If you rely on editorials for news, you just might end up "clueless or just ignorant"....or both.

So the correct answer was "both". You are ignorant because you didnt bother to read the editorial and stupid because you think you can read a complex proposal on corporate taxation and understand all the implications.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Well, at least you admit you do nothing but collect rightwing information from rightwing editorials.

You, sir, are a Great American!

OK, stupid, ignorant, and unable to read.
I admit I was wrong in my initial assessment of your deficiencies.

Forum List

Back