Legion (Fx show)

I actually feel things are a bit less muddled now. They've identified the monster as the Shadow King, everyone now knows David is possessed by another consciousness.

This may not be on par with the Netflix shows, but it's still quite good.

Yeah, Episode 7 was a pretty heavy exposition dump. It could have been handled a bit better, IMO, but the episode as a whole was still very good, IMO.

Here's an interview with showrunner Noah Hawley, which covers episodes 1-6 (SPOILERS obviously):

I'm only about halfway through it, but I don't have time to finish the rest right now.

I like it so far. A show that spends a good amount of time from the perspective of a character with schizophrenia or perhaps multiple personality disorder (depending on how closely they plan to model him after the comics) makes sense to sometime be silly, sometimes dramatic, sometimes creepy or horrific. I think there is a very intentional jumping around of tone, and for the first few episodes it has been pulled off pretty well.

Funny I just watched Split today, and started watching Legion today. I'm about 25 minutes into the first episode of Legion. I also started binge watching Eastbound and Down yesterday. About the only show I watched lately that I didn't care for was Powerless.
eastbound and down.....yea....kenny powers....

I like it so far. A show that spends a good amount of time from the perspective of a character with schizophrenia or perhaps multiple personality disorder (depending on how closely they plan to model him after the comics) makes sense to sometime be silly, sometimes dramatic, sometimes creepy or horrific. I think there is a very intentional jumping around of tone, and for the first few episodes it has been pulled off pretty well.

Funny I just watched Split today, and started watching Legion today. I'm about 25 minutes into the first episode of Legion. I also started binge watching Eastbound and Down yesterday. About the only show I watched lately that I didn't care for was Powerless.
eastbound and down.....yea....kenny powers....

Kenny Powers, Larry David, and Bill Burr are my spirit animals.

Forum List

Back