Legendary Ted Nugent: David Hogg is not very educated and wouldn't know an AR-15 from aI Pterodactyl

If all those things are true about Nugent, then you've just agreed that Barack Obama is a Transvestite Homosexual Muslim from Kenya with a fake name and social security number
That, of course, makes no sense, and we a get to watch a whiny little Trumpkin embarrass himself again. It's getting kind of boring...no longer is your brand of stupid unique or interesting....

Is that all you got everytime someone points out the fool and liar you are is to try to make them out a "stupid whiny little Trumpkin?" GOD are you people predictable and boring. Everybody knows that Obama advertised far in advance the date and time he would be pulling out of Iraq! Half the Middle East set their watches by it. Now you want to whine because Trump gave civilians a days notice to clear the area to minimize civilian casualties when he bombed? If you are always going to be a bold-faced lying hypocrite, at least try to pick a topic you stand half a chance of lying about and maybe getting away with!

You conservatives bitched incessantly about Obama ~~~ Now? You're defending Trump for doing basically the same thing.

I ain't defending anything, JACKASS, I wasn't the one who brought this up! All I said was how can you ridicule Trump for his 24 hours when Obama gave a pull out date to completely leave a country MONTHS on advance??????????????? And I don't give a shit who originally set the date, Obuma was in charge and could have changed it but he couldn't get out fast enough to please his base of imbeciles like YOU and let ISIS flood in.

If all those things are true about Nugent, then you've just agreed that Barack Obama is a Transvestite Homosexual Muslim from Kenya with a fake name and social security number
That, of course, makes no sense, and we a get to watch a whiny little Trumpkin embarrass himself again. It's getting kind of boring...no longer is your brand of stupid unique or interesting....

Is that all you got everytime someone points out the fool and liar you are is to try to make them out a "stupid whiny little Trumpkin?" GOD are you people predictable and boring. Everybody knows that Obama advertised far in advance the date and time he would be pulling out of Iraq! Half the Middle East set their watches by it. Now you want to whine because Trump gave civilians a days notice to clear the area to minimize civilian casualties when he bombed? If you are always going to be a bold-faced lying hypocrite, at least try to pick a topic you stand half a chance of lying about and maybe getting away with!

You conservatives bitched incessantly about Obama ~~~ Now? You're defending Trump for doing basically the same thing.

I ain't defending anything, JACKASS, I wasn't the one who brought this up! All I said was how can you ridicule Trump for his 24 hours when Obama gave a pull out date to completely leave a country MONTHS on advance??????????????? And I don't give a shit who originally set the date, Obuma was in charge and could have changed it but he couldn't get out fast enough to please his base of imbeciles like YOU and let ISIS flood in.

The original pullout date was set up by Jr. Obama tried to negotiate another SOFA that would have had them leaving later, but when Iraq said that the US troops had to follow and be ruled by their laws, that is where Obama refused, and the pullout date went as originally planned. Obama was actually protecting the troops by refusing them to be ruled by Iraqi law. And, they already knew the pullout date even before Obama was sworn in.

Trump just decided to do it and then announced it, coming as a surprise to lots of people. If conservatives are gonna bitch about when Obama did it, they should also complain about what Trump is doing, otherwise, they are hypocrites of the first water.

Forum List

Back