Legendary Notre Dame coach Winnin Lou Holtz endorses Trump

Great news. If you notice no one in the sports world is endorsing Cruz. Peopl in sports admire strength and hard work.

Great news. If you notice no one in the sports world is endorsing Cruz. People in sports admire strength and hard work.
Who the f cares ?? Holtz outside of coaching could be a complete AH just like bobby Knight is

his endorsements just keep on comin!

Lou Holtz endorses Trump
so if what? Football coaches know about kids games. Their endorsement only matter to TV slaves.

I think they mean alot more than politicians, especially this year. Digger Phelps and Knight are huge in Indiana.
Why? Why does the political opinion of another Joe that has nothing to do with politics matter at all to anyone? It is nonsensical.

What are you going to say when the Hollywood elite - some of the most famous people in the nation - endorse Hillary. And they will, Hollywood is extremely left wing.

Lou Holtz endorses Trump
so if what? Football coaches know about kids games. Their endorsement only matter to TV slaves.

I think they mean alot more than politicians, especially this year. Digger Phelps and Knight are huge in Indiana.
Why? Why does the political opinion of another Joe that has nothing to do with politics matter at all to anyone? It is nonsensical.

What are you going to say when the Hollywood elite - some of the most famous people in the nation - endorse Hillary. And they will, Hollywood is extremely left wing.

Many in hollywood have endorsed Trump though no doubt most will endorse hillary.

Lou Holtz endorses Trump

Many in hollywood have endorsed Trump though no doubt most will endorse hillary.
No doubt. And all of them will mean as much to me as an anthill in China. I do not understand the infatuation that so many here have with famous people. Particularly those that have done nothing more than be skillful at a pointless goal.

Forum List

Back