Legalizing Sex With Children.

The gays would love that, then they could get young boys and not worry about going to jail.

I think Gays are dangerous and immoral, especially to the military if they are allowed in. They are a threat to christian conservative family values.

:lol::lol::lol:

However the Military, despite your desires is not a Christian Conservative Family organization.

And you have had gay soldiers work beside you your entire career. Probably some better than you, senior to you, your Division or Department head, CO or XO, or Corpsman helping you.

The gays would love that, then they could get young boys and not worry about going to jail.

1 out of 4 girls are sexually abused before they hit 18....usually by a straight male family member or friend. And most boys molested are molested by a straight married male who denies being gay and has no history of sex with adult men.

Who should we be worried about? :eusa_eh:

These "christian values" clowns need to stay the Hell out of people's business. The government is not your personal tool to enforce YOUR beliefs on the public.

Why, I could make a religion right now that believes that a driver's lisence is "sacred" and "ordained by Jesus". Being that a secular state marriage lisence is about as sacred as a state drivers lisence the same arguments would apply. It's bullshit.

There's nothing f-ing "sacred" about state sanctioned marriage. There's no "sanctity" in state marriage to protect. NONE... because the "state" is not "sacred". There's plenty of things that aren't "sacred" that goes on in people's marriages... not a damn thing I can do about it, and I don't want to... because I have my own shit to deal with in MY life.

Keep your values to yourself. Please.

Funny thing is many of the men who go after young boys hate gays. The GOP and christian churches have been full of men like this for ages. Sort of like the men who like young girls?

Do you think men who like young girls are normal?

Plus, many of the men who hate gays and like young boyd are married with children of their own.

go figure

1 out of 4 girls are sexually abused before they hit 18....usually by a straight male family member or friend. And most boys molested are molested by a straight married male who denies being gay and has no history of sex with adult men.

Who should we be worried about? :eusa_eh:

Evidently, more than a few posters here.

I think Gays are dangerous and immoral, especially to the military if they are allowed in. They are a threat to christian conservative family values.

"The big thing is to make this country, along with every other country in the world with a few exceptions, quit discriminating against people just because they're gay. You don't have to agree with it, but they have a constitutional right to be gay. And that's what brings me into it."

"Having spent 37 years of my life in the military as a reservist, and never having met a gay in all of that time, and never having even talked about it in all those years, I just thought, why the hell shouldn't they serve? They're American citizens. As long as they're not doing things that are harmful to anyone else... So I came out for it."

"Everyone knows that gays have served honorably in the military since at least the time of Julius Caesar."

"You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight."

-barry goldwater

"Eventually, my party will consider me to be a liberal."

- Barry Goldwater, 1972.

Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Lead To Legalizing Sex Wth Children.

That is what a proponent of Prop. 9 was telling people. The man immie was defending...the man who fought cameras in the court and tried to get himself excused from the legal case supposedly becuase he feared intimidation...was selling this crap to people.

Oh.

Gay marriage.

I though this thread was about Scott Brown's first bill.

Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Lead To Legalizing Sex Wth Children.

That is what a proponent of Prop. 9 was telling people. The man immie was defending...the man who fought cameras in the court and tried to get himself excused from the legal case supposedly becuase he feared intimidation...was selling this crap to people.

Oh.

Gay marriage.

I though this thread was about Scott Brown's first bill.

Naw, as far as I can tell it's about Dante complaining about how the voters of California made it illegal for him to have sex with children... but then again , who knows, he's always bitching about inane BS. :shrug:

Sex with children will never be legalized, because children are not adults and are generally considered incapable of making adult decisions, like having sex, for themselves.

Polygamy might become legal, but so what? What people do behind closed doors between consenting adults is nobody's business but their own.

I do not think God smiles upon the:

Alcoholics
Packrats
Lazy fat people
Married heteros who fuck anally
people who take MAOIs for depression
people who have sex before they get married
people who divorce and remarry
spousal abuse
infidelity or "open relationships"
lying
etc etc etc

But none of those things are considered illegal, and none of them have anyone fighting like hell to make it illegal.

Legality is different from morality. A thing can be completely legal to do, and still be considered immoral by someone's religious standards. By other religious standards, that very same thing might be considered decent and upstanding, or even a rite of passage, like Native Americans and the peace pipe (marijuana). Christianity is not a national religion, and it should not dictate the laws across the land, or in any given state. Every individual household has the right to determine which religious doctrine to follow, so these issues should not even BE issues.. they should simply be allowed, including gay marriage/ polygamy.

Forum List

Back