Legalizing Sex With Children.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Lead To Legalizing Sex Wth Children.

That is what a proponent of Prop. 9 was telling people. The man immie was defending...the man who fought cameras in the court and tried to get himself excused from the legal case supposedly becuase he feared intimidation...was selling this crap to people.

Now we know what the proponents of Prop. 8 were selling and what they've been hiding: Bigotry, hate and lies.

An official proponent of Proposition 8 testified today that he was involved in disseminating claims that same-sex marriage could cause children to become gay and spark legalization of sex with children, incest and polygamy.

William Tam, one of five official proponents for the 2008 ballot initiative, also testified about his personal views toward same-sex marriage.

"It is very important that our children won't grow up to fantasize or think about, 'Should I marry Jane or John?' " testified Tam, a chemical engineer and evangelical Christian.

He also was asked about a statement that the gay agenda included legalizing sex with children.

"And that is what you told people to try to convince them to vote yes on Proposition 8, correct?" asked David Boies, a lawyer for the challengers.

"Yes,"Tam replied.

During the Prop. 8 battles, this is what the proponents were saying to gullible voters.
Tam said he participated in weekly campaign conference calls for grass-roots organizers run by the official campaign and sought advice from the campaign. He said he also played a major role in the petition campaign to get the measure qualified for the ballot.

Tam testified that he was secretary of an anti-gay marriage website that carried statements saying homosexuals were 12 times more likely than heterosexuals to molest children.

Tam said he agreed with the statement "based on different literature I have read.[/auote]

Last edited:
I believe gay marriage is morally wrong and sex with children is even worse. On to the next queer issue...

I believe gay marriage is morally wrong and sex with children is even worse. On to the next queer issue...
How many supposedly heterosexual parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, coaches, boyscout leaders...have sex witth children?

Pedophiles are not really heterosexual or homosexual. Pedophiles are a separate group of people with arrested psychosexual developments.

Pedophilia occurs more often with adults preying on the opposite gender.

Here is the Asian Christian with more of his hate:
Tam said he agreed with the statement "based on different literature I have read. " He was unable to recall where he read it.

He also testified that a flier for Proposition 8 predicted dire results if gays were given civil rights.

"If sexual orientation is characterized as a civil right, so would pedophilia, polygamy and incest," the flier read.
Page: 1 / 2
even the hateful christian community calls gay marriage a 'civil rightl

LOL

Prop. 8 proponent says he argued that gay marriage could lead to legalizing pedophilia
Fri 22 Jan 2010 02:30
Full Article View
"That is what you were telling people to convince them to vote for Proposition 8, correct?" Boies asked.
"Yes," Tam replied.
Boies noted that another statement said the gay agenda includes legalizing sex with children.
"And that is what you told people to try to convince them to vote yes on Proposition 8, correct? " Boies asked.
"Yes," Tam replied.[/quote]

Straight marriage should be banned because the risk that it will lead to incest and pedophilia is greater with straight marriage than it is with gay marriage.

Is sex with conservatives legal?
Aren't many of the pedophile priests conservative?

"That is what you were telling people to convince them to vote for Proposition 8, correct?" Boies asked.
"Yes," Tam replied.

Boies noted that another statement said the gay agenda includes legalizing sex with children.

"And that is what you told people to try to convince them to vote yes on Proposition 8, correct? " Boies asked.
"Yes," Tam replied.

A lawyer defending Proposition 8 tried to distance Tam from the campaign.

Under cross-examination, Tam testified that he did not submit his materials and statements to the official Proposition 8 campaign for approval, nor were some of the fliers mentioned approved by the campaign manager.
--Maura Dolan at the San Francisco federal courthouse
Well I guess the rest of the Prop. 8 backers were unaware of Tam's hatefula and bizzrare views? Right. LOL

now we know why Tam wanted out of the case and Prop. 8 lawyers wanted cameras out of the courtroom.

More bullshitt lies from christian conservatives...breaking another of their sacred Ten Commandments

And I believe being overweight, drinking alcohol, tobacco products, large profits(greed), cheating on your spouse, etc etc etc of perfectly legal things are morally wrong. But should they be forbidden or made illegal, no.

As far as sex with children a child does not have the capacity to consent to sex so therefore laws should most definitely be in place to protect the child.

Opponents of gay marriage just think that it is "icky" and gross. When confronted with the idea that two individuals who are of the same sex and are committed, loving, partners, deserve the rights and benefits granted under the state to married couples they always try to resort to incest, beastiality, and pedephilia to make some inane, illogical, and unintelligent argument against gay marriage.

Last edited:
I think Gays are dangerous and immoral, especially to the military if they are allowed in. They are a threat to christian conservative family values.

Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Lead To Legalizing Sex Wth Children.

That is what a proponent of Prop. 9 was telling people. The man immie was defending...the man who fought cameras in the court and tried to get himself excused from the legal case supposedly becuase he feared intimidation...was selling this crap to people.

Now we know what the proponents of Prop. 8 were selling and what they've been hiding: Bigotry, hate and lies.

An official proponent of Proposition 8 testified today that he was involved in disseminating claims that same-sex marriage could cause children to become gay and spark legalization of sex with children, incest and polygamy.

William Tam, one of five official proponents for the 2008 ballot initiative, also testified about his personal views toward same-sex marriage.

"It is very important that our children won't grow up to fantasize or think about, 'Should I marry Jane or John?' " testified Tam, a chemical engineer and evangelical Christian.

He also was asked about a statement that the gay agenda included legalizing sex with children.

"And that is what you told people to try to convince them to vote yes on Proposition 8, correct?" asked David Boies, a lawyer for the challengers.

"Yes,"Tam replied.

There is no rational logical argument to be made against same sex marriage, so of course you're going to get this.

I think Gays are dangerous and immoral, especially to the military if they are allowed in. They are a threat to christian conservative family values.

"The big thing is to make this country, along with every other country in the world with a few exceptions, quit discriminating against people just because they're gay. You don't have to agree with it, but they have a constitutional right to be gay. And that's what brings me into it."

"Having spent 37 years of my life in the military as a reservist, and never having met a gay in all of that time, and never having even talked about it in all those years, I just thought, why the hell shouldn't they serve? They're American citizens. As long as they're not doing things that are harmful to anyone else... So I came out for it."

"Everyone knows that gays have served honorably in the military since at least the time of Julius Caesar."

"You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight."

-barry goldwater

Is that why you retired, so you wouldn't endanger your fellow soldiers?

And I believe being overweight, drinking alcohol, tobacco products, large profits(greed), cheating on your spouse, etc etc etc of perfectly legal things are morally wrong. But should they be forbidden or made illegal, no.

As far as sex with children a child does not have the capacity to consent to sex so therefore laws should most definitely be in place to protect the child.

Opponents of gay marriage just think that it is "icky" and gross. When confronted with the idea that two individuals who are of the same sex and are committed, loving, partners, deserve the rights and benefits granted under the state to married couples they always try to resort to incest, beastiality, and pedephilia to make some inane, illogical, and unintelligent argument against gay marriage.

That's because there are no intelligent, logical, and pertinent arguments to make against it.

God made some people homosexual. Who are we to say he was wrong?

Forum List

Back