Legalizing Marijuana

I see YoungFaicist. You want to FORCE everyone to live their lives as you see fit. According to your personal moral code. That my friend is not freedom. We don't protect people from themselves against their will. I, unlike you, would say the government has zero business telling people who they can love and who they can't. Why do any two people, gay, straight, alligator, love? What I do behind closed doors is between me and the consenting buffalo and is not hurting you. Quit being such a dictator with your beliefs and forcing them upon others and putting them in cages like rabid dogs if they disagree with you and their wahoo needs an imbue of heroin.

I see YoungFaicist. You want to FORCE everyone to live their lives as you see fit. According to your personal moral code. That my friend is not freedom. We don't protect people from themselves against their will. I, unlike you, would say the government has zero business telling people who they can love and who they can't. Why do any two people, gay, straight, alligator, love? What I do behind closed doors is between me and the consenting buffalo and is not hurting you. Quit being such a dictator with your beliefs and forcing them upon others and putting them in cages like rabid dogs if they disagree with you and their wahoo needs an imbue of heroin.

You know none of what you are saying is even remotely possible, right? When a buffalo can consent to sexual relations with a human, let me know, it'll be a hell of a day. If you are advocating the legalization of heroin and cocain, well I guess theres nothing I can do but wish you all the best. I wait for the day when people are banging down the Supreme Court screaming "What do we want? Meth. When do we want it? Yesterday you asshole, wheres my fucking meth?"

Forum List

Back