Should Drugs Be Legalized in America?

• Yes, All drugs should be legalized

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Yes, but only soft drugs should be legalized

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No Drugs should be legalized

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Again, this is such a misunderstood word, "drugs", that simple questions like this are certain to turn only into more diatribe and division.
Is caffeine a drug? Is alcohol? Is nicotine? Is marijuana? Is LSD?
Is addiction, rather than 'drugs', the real problem? One can be 'addicted' to almost anything.
Ultimately, (and as with the majority of human problems) it is psychology that lies at the heart. 'Evolved' people don't use anything to destructive excess. For them, all prohibitions are unnecessary.
How many among us are thus 'evolved'?

I will only qualify my vote by saying all recreational drugs should be legal and not a single penny of tax dollars should go towards rehab programs for addicts.

I will only qualify my vote by saying all recreational drugs should be legal and not a single penny of tax dollars should go towards rehab programs for addicts.
Some recreational drugs (ice in particular) can lead to antisocial (violent) behavior.
But so can alcohol.
The cost to society of that other recreational drug, nicotine, is huge, and, given that it has no benefit to the user, except allaying those addictive cravings, should definitely be illegal.

Some recreational drugs (ice in particular) can lead to antisocial (violent) behavior.
But so can alcohol.
The cost to society of that other recreational drug, nicotine, is huge, and, given that it has no benefit to the user, except allaying those addictive cravings, should definitely be illegal.

I pray every day that Democrats run candidates on the platform or banning alcohol and smoking.

But no one is that stupid, are they?

Yes, they should all be legalized. Free people should be free to ingest anything they like into their body as long as what they're ingesting doesn't harm another. Doing so would probably reduce homicides in America by at least HALF. The abuse of drugs is a health issue and should be treated as such.

The principle of no public money for self inflicted damage should be thoroughly looked at. This, of course, includes obesity, skiing in avalanche areas, etc. Otherwise, adults will only truly be adults when they are free to choose.

Ultimately, (and as with the majority of human problems) it is psychology that lies at the heart. 'Evolved' people don't use anything to destructive excess. For them, all prohibitions are unnecessary.
How many among us are thus 'evolved'?

we're a really happy people ......>>

~S~

Yes, it is truly incredible that, as great a nation as America is, with all its wealth, resources and general bounty, Americans seem so dissatisfied, divided and frustrated. There appears to be a cultural malaise that is unjustified by the facts.

No. They should not be legalized. Smaller amounts should be decriminalized.

well they are Disir

In fact my state's got medical cards , givin' 'em out like candy here for any excuse, i figure i can get one for just being an 'ol crank

hey, does anyone here remember how to make a bong out of an apple?

apple-day-doctor-away-weedmemes.jpg

~S~

I realize you're trying to be funny but this shit irritates me to no end.

Spend enough time on the front lines of the WOD's , and you'll be very irritable Disir

~S~

Miserable quagmire , wish we could declare victory & get out Disir, but that's not happening easily

~S~

Should drugs be legalized in America?
This is just what Geo, Soros has been pushing for a long time. He also want open Boarders. This is great for slave labor and overthrowing the US Government. After all the violence has stopped at the boarder for awhile. This is only going to stand for a short time. Several years ago they raided a National park near the boarder and found thousands of AKs and ammo stored on Park property for what use are they for on this side of the Park and boarder.?

Forum List

Back