Legalized Weed Linked to Spike in Car Crashes

I don't eat like a pig and you have proven in this thread you don't shit.

First of all, I do shit. Sometimes several times a day. It helps me lose weight. Secondly, I’m all for some legitimate medical uses if prescribed by a doctor. It’s used with a lot of success for epilepsy, crohn’s disease, and cancer treatment. But, when you talk about controlling diabetes, you better know exactly what you’re talking about. Diabetes kills people, and causes all kinds of medical issues. It might have some applications to help with diabetes. But I wouldn’t go off medication and try it by myself. But if you smoke enough, you can probably convince yourself of anything. Wouldn’t it make you hungrier? But that what Doritos are for, right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all she said was it helps CONTROL diabetes....she did not imply what you are saying about going off medication...

It may.

unless pot lowers your blood sugar i doubt it....

It may and it may do a lot of other things:

• THCV is an appetite suppressant. In contrast to THC, THCV may dull the appetite. This may be good for consumers focused on weight loss, but THCV should be avoided by patients treating appetite loss or anorexia.
  • THCV may help with diabetes. Research shows promise in THCV’s ability to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
  • THCV may reduce panic attacks. It appears to curb anxiety attacks in PTSD patients without suppressing emotion.
  • THCV may help with Alzheimer’s. Tremors, motor control, and brain lesions associated with Alzheimer’s disease appear to be improved by THCV, but research is in progress.
  • THCV stimulates bone growth. Because it promotes the growth of new bone cells, THCV is being looked at for osteoporosis and other bone-related conditions.
What Is THCV and What Are the Benefits of This Cannabinoid?

Butch may use it to promote his bone growth since the women in the neighborhood said derogatory comments about his exceptionally small wee wee.

My wife is happy. What about yours deb.

Forum List

Back