Legalized Prostitution

kiwi55

Rookie
Nov 11, 2016
Hello there. I know that the title of this thread is very eye catching. I want to talk about legalized prostitution in the United States. The United State has legalized marijuana at the state level by ballot initiatives. In these States recreational marijuana is legal at the state level, but illegal in federal law.

Regarding prostitution do you see any ballot initiatives legalizing or decriminalizing prostitution at the State level any time soon? Do you think there will be state with legal/decriminalized prostitution? In Nevada prostitution is illegal in, but a few rural areas though prostitution is illegal at the state level.

My question is do you think within the next 5 years one of the states will legalize or decriminalized prostitution via ballot initiative or legislatively?

In all seriousness, I've never understand why it's a crime to do something for money that there is no problem with you doing for free.

The good reasons to criminalize prostitution - preventing the exploitation of minors or immigrants, curb the spread of diseases - could be better achieved if prostitution was legalized and regulated.

You give a license to prostitute, which requires you to come in for monthly disease and well being checks (to make sure you aren't being abused by pimps, drugs, etc.). Monthly renewals will cost a reasonable amount, so the government gets its share.

My question is do you think within the next 5 years one of the states will legalize or decriminalized prostitution via ballot initiative or legislatively?

No, people are crazy about what others do with their own genitals

In all seriousness, I've never understand why it's a crime to do something for money that there is no problem with you doing for free.

The good reasons to criminalize prostitution - preventing the exploitation of minors or immigrants, curb the spread of diseases - could be better achieved if prostitution was legalized and regulated.

You give a license to prostitute, which requires you to come in for monthly disease and well being checks (to make sure you aren't being abused by pimps, drugs, etc.). Monthly renewals will cost a reasonable amount, so the government gets its share.

A lot of the prohibitionist are against reforming the prostitution law because they see it as being morally wrong.

If you ask me legalizing prostitution will reduce the social ill associated with prostitution. There are a lot of problems associated with prostitution and making it criminal only make the problems worse.

Hello there. I know that the title of this thread is very eye catching. I want to talk about legalized prostitution in the United States. The United State has legalized marijuana at the state level by ballot initiatives. In these States recreational marijuana is legal at the state level, but illegal in federal law.

Regarding prostitution do you see any ballot initiatives legalizing or decriminalizing prostitution at the State level any time soon? Do you think there will be state with legal/decriminalized prostitution? In Nevada prostitution is illegal in, but a few rural areas though prostitution is illegal at the state level.

Most states are working to decriminalize prostitution to lessen punishment on the prostitute herself, California almost put legalizing prostitution on the ballot this election but it failed to pass they did get child prostitution decriminalized Prostitution Decriminalized In California For Minors

Amnesty international released its official stance this year that prostitution should be legalized out of human rights concerns

Amnesty International publishes policy and research on protection of sex workers’ rights

There major initiatives to legalize it fully in Thailand Israel and Ghana this year

2NNsnpG.png

Legalize it...maybe some of these leftist males can finally get off the public dole and come out of the closet at the same time

America is full of puritans, feminists, and other pedos. If they legalized prostitution in America, then these bullies would have no one to bash. Therefore I wouldn't bet on it, although would be a step towards civilization.

Especially in a jobless and student loan ridden society.

Forum List

Back