Legalize Prostitution and Tax It?

[
Oh, I dunno. I'd say someone who doesn't know the difference between the topic, legalizing prostitution, and sex slavery is the clueless one.

Legalizing sin drags everyone in the gutter.

2010-08-26.gif

[
Do you want a nuclear reactor or a paper mill or a car manufacturing plant 10 feet from your home?

Shame we don't have some kind of laws setting up 'zones' for various sorts of industries and for housing or public works... if only there were some sort of 'zoning laws' to address this issue...

I don't want Mexicans invading my country either. But no one stopped them so there they are!

[
Do you want a nuclear reactor or a paper mill or a car manufacturing plant 10 feet from your home?

Shame we don't have some kind of laws setting up 'zones' for various sorts of industries and for housing or public works... if only there were some sort of 'zoning laws' to address this issue...

Unfortunately, the Mexican zone is in my neighborhood. No one asked me either.

If 2 consenting adults decide to have sex why should the government should intervene?

Sounds close to a police state to me.. Where does the Government have any say in people's bedrooms?

The only Illegal Prostitution I think everyone would agree with would be Under 18 Prostitution. (I sure hope so..)

Last edited:
If 2 consenting adults decide to have sex why should the government should intervene?

Sounds close to a police state to me.. Where does the Government have any say in people's bedrooms?

The only Illegal Prostitution I think everyone would agree with would be Under 18 Prostitution. (I sure hope so..)

according to various articles i've read over the years the military and republicans are two of the biggest partakers of prostitution.....

prostitutes (M and F) say they do better business at republican conventions than at democratic ones...

so......
a question for all those who hate freedom and believe in a nanny state and want prostitution to remain illegal....

just exactly how many military personnel and republican politicians do you actually want to put in jail?

according to various articles i've read over the years the military and republicans are two of the biggest partakers of prostitution.....

prostitutes (M and F) say they do better business at republican conventions than at democratic ones...

so......
a question for all those who hate freedom and believe in a nanny state and want prostitution to remain illegal....

just exactly how many military personnel and republican politicians do you actually want to put in jail?

You do realize that soliciting a prostitute is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine, right? No one goes to jail for JUST that. It's like possession of personal use MJ, a ticket and move on.

so......

You do realize that soliciting a prostitute is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine, right? No one goes to jail for JUST that. It's like possession of personal use MJ, a ticket and move on.

Actually it totally depends on where you are. In some places you will do time.

[

I don't want Mexicans invading my country either. But no one stopped them so there they are!

:wtf:

dude, you need to work on your trolling skills.

I'm not sure the Catholics would go for that...

Forum List

Back