Legalize Prostitution and Tax It?

Legalizing it certainly has some valid merits, How ever it could also be seen as legalizing the exploitation of women.

Exploitation of women?

A woman's offering to sell a service at a certain price and a guy's willing to pay the price for the service. It's a simple buyer seller transaction, not exploitation.

Man are you clueless. Ever hear of sex slaves?

Oh, I dunno. I'd say someone who doesn't know the difference between the topic, legalizing prostitution, and sex slavery is the clueless one.

How about that good ol' victimless crime, Prostitution?

Who gets hurt?

Why not legalize it?

Why not license it?

Why not teach it in schools?

No more fumbling amateurs that don't give you your money's worth!:eusa_drool:

prostitute-car.jpg

I m sure you are being facetious...
or mockingly dirisive

however I believe prostitution SHOULD be legal, taxed and regulated (for sanitary purposes)

did you know that American military posts (with, apparently MOSTLY CONSERVATIVE FREEDOM LOVING REPUBLICANS) tend to have a high concentration of brothels and prostitutes around them?

and soldiers (conservative republicans) are the BIGGEST/LARGEST single group of prostitutional participants....

I read an article (actually I've read a few articles on this subject as they re-appear every presidential convention season) where prostitutes (M and F) agreed that they did more business at REPUBLICAN CONVENTIONS than at DEMOCRATIC ones.

apparently conservative republican soldiers are number 1
and republicans are number 2

I don't know that I would want it TAUGHT at schools but it certainly should be legal, regulated and taxed

and if we taxed prostitution and pot and churches wouldn't that help decrease the amount of taxes that the average person had to pay?

I'm not sure that I appreciate your attitude that I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY MORE TAXES simply because you want to deny SOME people rights and freedoms

Last edited:
[

I m sure you are being facetious...
or mockingly dirisive

however I believe prostitution SHOULD be legal, taxed and regulated (for sanitary purposes)

did you know that American military posts (with, apparently MOSTLY CONSERVATIVE FREEDOM LOVING REPUBLICANS) tend to have a high concentration of brothels and prostitutes around them?

and soldiers (conservative republicans) are the BIGGEST/LARGEST single group of prostitutional participants....

I read an article (actually I've read a few articles on this subject as they re-appear every presidential convention season) where prostitutes (M and F) agreed that they did more business at REPUBLICAN CONVENTIONS than at DEMOCRATIC ones.

apparently conservative republican soldiers are number 1
and republicans are number 2

I don't know that I would want it TAUGHT at schools but it certainly should be legal, regulated and taxed

and if we taxed prostitution and pot and churches wouldn't that help decrease the amount of taxes that the average person had to pay?

I'm not sure that I appreciate your attitude that I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY MORE TAXES simply because you want to deny SOME people rights and freedoms

But are you willing to have it in the front of your house? If you aren't, then are you a bit of a hypocrite?

If the majority of people in the other States wanted it legal it would be legal. What is it with you people and trying to force immoral acts on the public.

rather ironic, my friend, considering that the BIGGEST GROUP OF participants in prostitution are the military

I support legalizing, in the Counties in Nevada where it's legal it's not hurting, in fact, it raises revenue for such things as fire,police,libraries and schools in those Counties.

Can the hookers and drug dealers stand in front of your house?:eusa_whistle:

I don't want christians standing in front of my house all day long preaching, either.
or any religion.

or insurance salesmen

or heavily armed right wing militia groups

or just some guys target practicing with pictures of whatever liberals they really hate

or the high school band practicing

or a group of twenty somethings drinking beer, partying and getting rowdy

but I support the freedom of all these people to do these things in the PROPER LOCATIONS

If the majority of people in the other States wanted it legal it would be legal. What is it with you people and trying to force immoral acts on the public.

rather ironic, my friend, considering that the BIGGEST GROUP OF participants in prostitution are the military

I would think that the biggest group of participants in prostitution would be the prostitutes themselves.

I don't want christians standing in front of my house all day long preaching, either.
or any religion.

or insurance salesmen

or heavily armed right wing militia groups

or just some guys target practicing with pictures of whatever liberals they really hate

or the high school band practicing

or a group of twenty somethings drinking beer, partying and getting rowdy

but I support the freedom of all these people to do these things in the PROPER LOCATIONS

Locations that will be disclosed to the FREE PEEPS,

in YOUR good time?

Good luck with that.

How about that good ol' victimless crime, Prostitution?

Who gets hurt?

Why not legalize it?

Why not license it?

Why not teach it in schools?

No more fumbling amateurs that don't give you your money's worth!:eusa_drool:

prostitute-car.jpg

hell yes legalize it... the government has no power to regulate it and policing it is a huge waste of time and money

Legalize it, the idea that Luissa doesn't pay taxes on her income pisses me off.

no one would be forced to do anything, instead people would be given more freedom to do as they want

[
Oh, I dunno. I'd say someone who doesn't know the difference between the topic, legalizing prostitution, and sex slavery is the clueless one.

Legalizing sin drags everyone in the gutter.

LOL, you mean the way society went in the gutter when alcohol was legalized? Or maybe you mean the way society took a shit when we realized that "men of god" couldn't keep their hands off little boys.

Selling is Legal

Sex is Legal

Explain to me how selling something is illegal, when it's perfectly legal to give it away for free.

For all those "deficit hawks", you know how much money can be raised if you legalized, regulated and taxed the sex industry? You want real solutions that have no lasting repercussions, well look no further.

no one would be forced to do anything, instead people would be given more freedom to do as they want

the belief that rights and freedoms are based upn the whims and fears of the voters, regardless of how logical or rational they may be, is not the kind of republican/democracy I would hope for

[

Legalizing sin drags everyone in the gutter.

who gets to decide what "sin" is?
you?

why you?

cus I might disagree....

I do NOT think prostitution is a "sin"

sounds like business to me....

a relatively attractive women sells a commodity (her body) for money...

not really any different than football players or hockey payers or boxers or soldiers....

except probably a lot more fun and less physically taxing

Forum List

Back