Legalize Prostitution and Tax It?

[
How is two consenting adults doing an act in a legal brothel bothering you anymore than say, a papermill if it is in an area that allows them in their zoning ordinances? Why should act in the privacy of someone's home be any concern to you or bother you if they are not doing things like making noise at night that keeps you from sleeping,polluting your air/water etc?

Are there any children watching and taking notes?

[i have to wonder about a racist piece of trash who thinks its okay to get s**tfaced drunk but not smoke a joint after work and who's so sexually repressed that he cares where others get their sexual satisfaction.

I'm thinking a good shrink might do him good.

Maybe he needs to get laid?

Someone buy him a hooker, please...

HA! HA! HA!

You think someone who is anti-racist spreads her legs for all.

I'll bet that keeps you very busy.

The difference between what I said and what you said is that what I said is proven in your posts.

What you said is just more trash mouth misogyny from the racist piece of trash.

But I have no doubt that you delude yourself into thinking you're actually moral. :cuckoo:

[
The difference between what I said and what you said is that what I said is proven in your posts.

What you said is just more trash mouth misogyny from the racist piece of trash.

But I have no doubt that you delude yourself into thinking you're actually moral. :cuckoo:

Question. How do you type on a keyboard while it is in your mouth?

If all of this COULDN'T be linked back to how marriage, or an affair,

or EQUAL RIGHTS and EQUAL WAGES

worked in our lives,

men's AND women's lives,

perhaps there would be a

what?

SYMPATHETIC answer that would allow sex for hire,

with NO fucking TAXES placed upon the participants.

To think that we couldn't describe ANY RELATIONSHIP within the bounds of objectification,

is ludicrous.

Sort of like racism... :eusa_whistle:

So as long as it only bothers others, it's OK with you?

How is two consenting adults doing an act in a legal brothel bothering you anymore than say, a papermill if it is in an area that allows them in their zoning ordinances? Why should act in the privacy of someone's home be any concern to you or bother you if they are not doing things like making noise at night that keeps you from sleeping,polluting your air/water etc?

Once again for the slow.... If a majority want it legal ALL THEY HAVE TO DO is pass the law. Pretty simple concept.

I'd be opposed to a majority passing a law to outlaw guns too since I don't support rights being dictated by majority rule but ;for the slow; that wasn't my question, it was "How is two consenting adults doing an act in a legal brothel bothering you anymore than say, a papermill if it is in an area that allows them in their zoning ordinances? Why should act in the privacy of someone's home be any concern to you or bother you if they are not doing things like making noise at night that keeps you from sleeping,polluting your air/water etc?"

[

Are there any children watching and taking notes?

No, there is a huge sign ;just like at bars; that read "NO ONE UNDER 21 ALLOWED"

I'd be opposed to a majority passing a law to outlaw guns too since I don't support rights being dictated by majority rule but ;for the slow; that wasn't my question, it was "How is two consenting adults doing an act in a legal brothel bothering you anymore than say, a papermill if it is in an area that allows them in their zoning ordinances? Why should act in the privacy of someone's home be any concern to you or bother you if they are not doing things like making noise at night that keeps you from sleeping,polluting your air/water etc?"

Maybe I'm an ANARCHIST,

'cuz you know what?

I believe that folks get to make decisions,

for themselves,

and that a LOT of those decisions are Their Private Business ~

NOT something I "deserve" nor "need" to know about.

Folks get to DO whatever They Think They Should Do.

There may be consequences,

but they Get To Make Their Own CHOICES,

right, wrong or in between.

I have no doubt bullfighter has to pay for it.:lol:

You know what, pal?

Fuck YOU.

Perhaps he has children that he cares about,

that he CONCERNS himself about ~

young folks that he loves and wants the BEST for.

Put your insults where the sun doesn't shine,

and get your sorry ass on down the road.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
[
Someone buy him a hooker, please...

betty028.gif

I have no doubt bullfighter has to pay for it.:lol:

You know what, pal?

Fuck YOU.

Perhaps he has children that he cares about,

that he CONCERNS himself about ~

young folks that he loves and wants the BEST for.

Put your insults where the sun doesn't shine,

and get your sorry ass on down the road.

wow... nice tantrum for someone you don't even know.

but keep cursing and spewing incomprehsible nonsense.

Legalizing it certainly has some valid merits, How ever it could also be seen as legalizing the exploitation of women.

Exploitation of women?

A woman's offering to sell a service at a certain price and a guy's willing to pay the price for the service. It's a simple buyer seller transaction, not exploitation.

Man are you clueless. Ever hear of sex slaves?

New Topics

Forum List

Back