Legalize Pot and Tax It?

Haven't been in Southern States much have you?

Are they Nanny States too?

I thought they wanted government out of our lives. How about states rights then? Shouldn't the states decide what you should be allowed to grow?

DUMB ASS troll. The Government has a duty to protect the citizenry from certain things, illegal drugs is one of them. By the way Moon shining is STILL occurring with crime associated with it.

RGS....you and this poster called BULLshit.....are 2 people who believe that great comedy movie "REEFER MADNESS" was the real deal.....your more scared of Pot then you are of people like Rdean.....the dip shits who are running a lot of this Country now and destroying it more then "POT" ever will....POT will NEVER destroy anyone's lives like the people who have been running this Country (Left and Right) for the past decade.....

Last edited:
Are they Nanny States too?

I thought they wanted government out of our lives. How about states rights then? Shouldn't the states decide what you should be allowed to grow?

DUMB ASS troll. The Government has a duty to protect the citizenry from certain things, illegal drugs is one of them. By the way Moon shining is STILL occurring with crime associated with it.

RGS....you and this poster called BULLshit.....are 2 people who believe that great comedy movie "REEFER MADNESS" was the real deal.....your more scared of Pot then you are of people like Rdean.....the dip shits who are running a lot of this Country now and destroying it more then "POT" ever will....POT will NEVER destroy anyone's lives like the people who have been running this Country (Left and Right) for the past decade.....

If you lived in a gang infested pot smoker neighborhood, you would jump on the anti-drug bandwagon fast enough.

Dumb ass, people that grow MJ in large amounts murder people all the time, a few years back Hawaii had to send the Guard into an area because the pot growers were better armed then the police that tried to stop them, after said pot growers had murdered several people.
Sounds a lot like the alcohol Prohibition wars. Don't you think this kind of thing is just one good reason to legalize marijuana and put an end to it?

"And if you legalize pot, drug gangs will stop killing each other and innocent people too."

:confused:

"When you wish upon a star."...........

:lol:

There is harm. It harms everyone that uses it and their families. Currently it fuels crime and murder. Legalizing may or may not stop that. Funny how moonshine is still made illegally and sold. And crime occurs around that as well and it has been legal how long?

People murder for marijuana??? :eek:

Dumb ass, people that grow MJ in large amounts murder people all the time, a few years back Hawaii had to send the Guard into an area because the pot growers were better armed then the police that tried to stop them, after said pot growers had murdered several people.

soldiers kill babies, that doesn't mean your all babykillers.:cuckoo:

If you lived in a gang infested pot smoker neighborhood, you would jump on the anti-drug bandwagon fast enough.
If keeping it illegal works so well.....why is gang infested pot smoker neighborhoods even an issue now since it is currently illegal?:eusa_eh:

[If keeping it illegal works so well.....why is gang infested pot smoker neighborhoods even an issue now since it is currently illegal?:eusa_eh:

You have to evict the Mexican tourists that take over neighborhoods and display their disgusting culture to all.

[If keeping it illegal works so well.....why is gang infested pot smoker neighborhoods even an issue now since it is currently illegal?:eusa_eh:

You have to evict the Mexican tourists that take over neighborhoods and display their disgusting culture to all.

your one racist piece of shit, you should have gotten more than a GED you loser. It's not poor mexicans fault your a failure.:lol:

your one racist piece of shit, you should have gotten more than a GED you loser. It's not poor mexicans fault your a failure.:lol:

Is it America's fault that those monkeys can stop crapping out beaner babies? You know Mexico's population quadrupled since 1950 and the US hasn't even doubled.

Is it America's fault that those monkeys can stop crapping out beaner babies? You know Mexico's population quadrupled since 1950 and the US hasn't even doubled.

your not poor because of them, your poor because of a lack of education and a closed redneck mind, you dumbass.

if that's the kind of neighborhood you live in, i'd suggest that you have more problems then whether or not pot should be legalized.

but i do love your apparent need to write trash on my profile page.

nice little freaktoid touch. seems to be an issue with losers like you.

[
your not poor because of them, your poor because of a lack of education and a closed redneck mind, you dumbass.

I'm poor because Mexicans destroy the value of neighborhoods. Do you ever leave your house to see how they have crapped all over America? Or is your brain permanently set on the "Disney Channel"?

[

if that's the kind of neighborhood you live in, i'd suggest that you have more problems then whether or not pot should be legalized.

but i do love your apparent need to write trash on my profile page.

nice little freaktoid touch. seems to be an issue with losers like you.

Awww. Don't flatter yourself.

[

I'm poor because Mexicans destroy the value of neighborhoods. Do you ever leave your house to see how they have crapped all over America? Or is your brain permanently set on the "Disney Channel"?

I'm rich, I don't even see mexicans daily. I live in a gated community, if I see them it's on a construction crew. I went to college and got two degrees, you should try it. Unlike you I don't compete with uneducated immagrants.:lol:

[

you're poor because you're lazy, ignorant and uneducated and full of hate.

typical racist... needs to blame his lot in life on everyone but himself.

you know what? i'm successful. i'm successful because i went to school, worked hard there, got two degrees and worked hard at my career.

only a loser blames others for their lot in life... whether they're blaming mexicans, jews, blacks or whites.

you had a choice between wallowing or succeeding.

congrats....

but you want to know what mexicans i see?

i see mexicans who work their butts off at coffee shops, working for contractors, doing whatever jobs need to be done.

because they want to make a better life for their kids.

so who's more useful to our society? you or them?

Last edited:
I'm rich, I don't even see mexicans daily. I live in a gated community, if I see them it's on a construction crew. I went to college and got two degrees, you should try it. Unlike you I don't compete with uneducated immagrants.:lol:

"Immagrants"? HA! HA! HA! Get your money back from those mail order colleges!:lol:

"Immagrants"? HA! HA! HA! Get your money back from those mail order colleges!:lol:

you live a sad existance you have to worry about mexicans, ya moron:cuckoo:

[

you know what? i'm successful. i'm successful because i went to school, worked hard there, got two degrees and worked hard at my career.

only a loser blames others for their lot in life... whether they're blaming mexicans, jews, blacks or whites.

congrats....

i see mexicans who work their butts off at coffee shops, working for contractors, doing whatever jobs need to be done.

Wow! You must really love money. Do they pay you in pesos? Don't you ever notice how much those Mexicans suck out of the system then leave nothing for the poor Americans who worked all their lives to have? You are terrified that they will one day move next door to you in a single family home. Admit it. You'll love seeing all 15 of them pack into a van.

[

congrats....

Wow! You must really love money. Do they pay you in pesos? Don't you ever notice how much those Mexicans suck out of the system then leave nothing for the poor Americans who worked all their lives to have? You are terrified that they will one day move next door to you in a single family home. Admit it. You'll love seeing all 15 of them pack into a van.

hahha bullfighter must have been laid off and replaced by an illegal. Damn so much for that high school degree you were so proud of bullfighter. LOFL:lol:

[
hahha bullfighter must have been laid off and replaced by an illegal. Damn so much for that high school degree you were so proud of bullfighter. LOFL:lol:

Did the ink run off of your diplomas. I'll bet McDonalds was impressed that you forged two.

Forum List

Back