Legalize It!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I can't imagine anything stupider and more of a waste of time, effort and money then our "War on Drugs" which somehow includes a product that was the staple of every major civilization on the planet: hemp!

Hemp is not even a Drug! Do you have any idea how stupid we are for treating Hemp as a drug? It's like confusing cocoa beans for coca leaves or Coca Cola for Cocaine!

I am also completely in favor of legalizing and taxing marijuana.

It's 2009, Prohibition was a failure and the War on Drugs is an even bigger loser.

If we legalize marijuana and other similar drugs, the Crime rate will plummet and tax revenues will soar. Let's just grow the fuck up already

Last edited:
I can't imagine anything stupider and more of a waste of time, effort and money then our "War on Drugs" which somehow includes a product that was the staple of every major civilization on the planet: hemp!

Hemp is not even a Drug! Do you have any idea how stupid we are for treating Hemp as a drug? It's like confusing cocoa beans for coca leaves!

It's 2009, Prohibition was a failure and the War on Drugs is an even bigger loser.

If we legalize marijuana and other similar drugs, the Crime rate will plummet and tax revenues will soar. Let's just grow the fuck up already

It would also be a huge blow to our overcrowding problem in prisons. Let people make their own decisions regarding what they do with their bodies.

Hemp is not even a Drug! Do you have any idea how stupid we are for treating Hemp as a drug? It's like confusing cocoa beans for coca leaves or Coca Cola for Cocaine!

Treat it the same way we treat alchohol (including the driving under the influence aspect).
I read, years ago, that hemp was the perfect product to manufacture paper, strong long lasting clothing, ethonol fuels, etc.

Treat it the same way we treat alchohol (including the driving under the influence aspect).
I read, years ago, that hemp was the perfect product to manufacture paper, strong long lasting clothing, ethonol fuels, etc.

Rudolph Diesel contemplated his engine could run on hemp oil

yep, tax the shit out of it then the hippies wont be able to buy their $10 lids anymore

yep, tax the shit out of it then the hippies wont be able to buy their $10 lids anymore

Ten dollar lids?

You gotta be kidding.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I agree

Legalize it and tax it. The time and money wasted on prosecuting could be used to go after real criminals

Hemp is not even a Drug! Do you have any idea how stupid we are for treating Hemp as a drug? It's like confusing cocoa beans for coca leaves!

It would also be a huge blow to our overcrowding problem in prisons. Let people make their own decisions regarding what they do with their bodies.
watch America's War on Drugs.
The prison's are privately owned with government contracts, they want them over crowded for the cheap labor.
We waste so much money on prosecuting non violent drug offenders it is insane but do you see us going after the people bringing it into the country? Hell no!

Ten dollar lids?

You gotta be kidding.
I guess it could be if you are buying mexican dirt weed.
Ask any Narc though, most of the Pot in the United State is home grown, at least the hippies are not out sourcing.

10 dollar lids ... maybe a couple joints

Absolutely.

Thankfully, the Democrats have control of the country right now so they're going to put an end to the "War on Drugs".

:lol:

Alcohol is physically addictive. All studies have concluded that there is non evidence that THC is physically addictive.

Alcohol poisoning. Overdosing from smoking marijuana is effectively impossible.

The only similarity is the loss of inhibitions and coordination.

10 dollar lids ... maybe a couple joints

You fuckers pay for your weed? :eusa_eh:

Alcohol is physically addictive. All studies have concluded that there is non evidence that THC is physically addictive.

Alcohol poisoning. Overdosing from smoking marijuana is effectively impossible.

The only similarity is the loss of inhibitions and coordination.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Forum List

Back