Legalize It.

Imagine also, if we put the full might of our agricultural community to growing and processing this stuff. We could literally have the whole world high on the cheap, and would put small-time criminal operations out of business. We could grow hemp for fuel, you name it.

i always wondered why it is legal to import hemp into the united states while it is illegal to grow here

I must confess, I have a completely different reason why I believe all drugs, not just Mary Jane, should be legal.

It's called, Natural Selection. We should turn the whole world into a self cleaning oven. Would solve alot of problems and greatly advance the breed. Might be messy for a generation or so, but well worth it.

I must confess, I have a completely different reason why I believe all drugs, not just Mary Jane, should be legal.

It's called, Natural Selection. We should turn the whole world into a self cleaning oven. Would solve alot of problems and greatly advance the breed. Might be messy for a generation or so, but well worth it.
darwins principle

I think all drugs should be legal too, now at the same time, don't come asking for tax money to pay for medical care or any kind of help either when drugs cause you(not you,generic "you") problems.

I think all drugs should be legal too, now at the same time, don't come asking for tax money to pay for medical care or any kind of help either when drugs cause you(not you,generic "you") problems.
Ha. Imagine the worldwide massive deaths. Imagine the Democrat party no longer having any voters!:eusa_drool:

(Which, is likely the answer to why the Dems TALK a good game on legalizing Mary Jane, but when they're in power never do anything about it!)

Last edited:
No. The Democrats would never risk
Mark my words, it will be a REPUBLICAN who finally finds the balls to repeal the prohibition.

Why?

For the same reason it took Nixon to open up China and Clinton to reform welfare.

Clinton a Repub??....

No, he's saying it took Nixon in China because Nixon couldn't be accused of being a commie, and it took Clinton to reform welfare because he couldn't be accused of doing it because he had no pity on the poor. Like it's going to be a Republican female that will first win the White House, etc.

(When you hear about Senator Amanda P------ from somewhere in the Midwest you'll know my prophecy is soon to come true... :tongue: :lol: )

i agree
there shouldnt be special taxes on cigs to provide healthcare
if you smoke, your putting your health at risk
know this and make sure you have adequate coverage, and dont bitch if it cost you more than it does for a non-smoker

Mark my words, it will be a REPUBLICAN who finally finds the balls to repeal the prohibition.

Why?

For the same reason it took Nixon to open up China and Clinton to reform welfare.

Clinton a Repub??....

No, he's saying it took Nixon in China because Nixon couldn't be accused of being a commie, and it took Clinton to reform welfare because he couldn't be accused of doing it because he had no pity on the poor. Like it's going to be a Republican female that will first win the White House, etc.

(When you hear about Senator Amanda P------ from somewhere in the Midwest you'll know my prophecy is soon to come true... :tongue: :lol: )

So where do you dance,,around Chicago maybe off route 80 lololololol

Legalizing marijuana would just pose great danger. It may raise revenue but it would endanger the youth and increase crimes.
----------------------
Legal issues

more of the same tired old nonsense....

Harry I think you need to sit down and smoke some "mother nature." I know you will have that smirkish grin when your done, and all will be aligned in the univearse. :cool:

Why?

Clinton a Repub??....

only Clinton didnt WANT to do it
he had no choice in the matter
Congress did
and it was in the control of the GOP at the time

Legalizing marijuana would just pose great danger. It may raise revenue but it would endanger the youth and increase crimes.
----------------------
Legal issues

What crime can you possibly be imagining that stoners would commit?

Panhandling? Buscing without a license? Throwing pottery?

Stoners are probably the least aggressive and least materialistic people in America.

Except for the fact that they think for themselves (which may be the real crime for which they continue to be persecuted) they're a pretty mellow bunch.

Were hemp decriminalized, the street price would drop to nothing so there'd be no motivation for even the poorest stoner to steal to pay for it.

Were it decriminalize every other stoner on earth could grow enough to supply ten stoners. I could easily grow enough in a couple hundred square feet to supply a hundred stoners a year and it might cost me $10 to grow it, too.

But of course, I won't be able to even give it away.

Hemp would end up as valueless as zuchinni in season are, for god's sakes.

Clearly you know nothing about this subject.

So tell me, when did you get your DARE certificate?

It takes studied ignorance to know as little about this subject as you just exhibited.

Last edited:
You guys aren't thinking clearly. If pot is legalized just think about it. They will control the types that are available. How potent the weed is or isn't. Could you imagine if they treated pot like tabaco and add a bunch of different chemicals into a joint. Yes you get a pack of joints from the store but it is weak, laced with chemicals, and what if they decide to filter them!!

-Chuckles- Sure weed is then legal but is it worth it?

Your point is hillarious and when you think about it at first seems to make sense. But much like alcohol a lot of innocent lives will be lost as well. My aunt lost a niece of her's this last month, a seven year old little girl. The girl's father and one of her sisters were in the car as well. The drunken 20 something that was driving walked away because he was drunk enough to stay limp upon impact.

I wish it was just the stupid who got hurt, but sadly enough they tend to do more damage to those around them.

That's cold. :lol:

The problem is you're assuming legalization would increase use. I don't know if you can make that assumption. Some people do it partly because it's illegal, after all.

Your point is hillarious and when you think about it at first seems to make sense. But much like alcohol a lot of innocent lives will be lost as well. My aunt lost a niece of her's this last month, a seven year old little girl. The girl's father and one of her sisters were in the car as well. The drunken 20 something that was driving walked away because he was drunk enough to stay limp upon impact.

I wish it was just the stupid who got hurt, but sadly enough they tend to do more damage to those around them.

You're right. If more people smoked weed instead of drank alcohol the world would be a safer place, but not as safe as the unrealistic scenario in which nobody does either.

Last edited:
With the way last years election went it has got me thinking of the possible legalization of Marijuana for recreational use. Since Obama has been put into office and majority of congress is democrati,due to the circumstances, does anyone think that taxing legal marijuana could be a big possibility? My opinion is that it could help pull us out of the national debt our nation entered into during the Republican reign. It is safer than alcohol and a lot less addictive and hazardous to your health. It could be a big plus if the government decides to invest in it. Any opinions or arguments?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. One drug leads to another drug and yet another. You'll have pot heads and crack addicts all over the streets EVERYWHERE. Not only should they INCREASE the penalties for drug use, but they should also make tobacco illegal. No more smoking ciggerettes. You have any idea how many people die from lung cancer every year because the manufacturer of the product specifically creates it just so you'll be addicted to it? No other product is like that in the world! Shut down ALL drug use! People need to stop relying on drugs as their crutch and get out there into the REAL world and face their problems head on.

You couldn't be furhter from the truth.. Trust me from someone who likes weed. I am not a crack head and hold a great job in an IT division. Have you ever been to Amsterdam? You don't see crack heads all over the street up there do you? They seem to get along pretty good. I bet the murder rate would go down. People who are stressed about jobs and such would probably feel better. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Government should not be able to tell people what they can and cannot put into their bodies. Are they going to tell me that I can't eat McDonalds every day then because it will eventually clog my arteries and kill me? That would kill me faster than smoking weed. See the hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back