Legalize Incest

Now I'm not defending incest, but generally speaking only repeated instances of inbreeding will lead to genetic abnormalities. In most instances offspring of a single incestual relationship will be perfectly normal.

Of course this comment...

"But it has also been found that if you continue to practice incest systematically, the recessive genes will automatically be weeded out, and only the dominant ones will come up."

In such a case, he said, "that would probably be an improvement in the genetic quality of mankind."

...is idiotic. Decreasing the genetic diversity of a species has never been shown to be benefical to that species.

speechless-smiley-040.gif

So what, I has been shown that homosexuality leads to a shorter life span.

Let everyone love who they want, or even what they want.

Open the can of worms.

Originally posted by Big D
So what, I has been shown that homosexuality leads to a shorter life span.

Let everyone love who they want, or even what they want.

Open the can of worms.

But you know as well as I do who will ultimately get stuck with the tab for all those sick and dying people......

.....YOU and ME!!

Originally posted by Pale Rider
But you know as well as I do who will ultimately get stuck with the tab for all those sick and dying people......

.....YOU and ME!!
Matt will be along so to explain to you how manipulating the law in a issue like this is far more important than common sence and morals.

Sometimes I wanna :slap: the dummies who write such crap.
I believe that they are the ones who must :whip: themselves or be :whip3: by others for stupid stuff.
AS for me, I must simply run up the :bsflag:
before I :blowup:
Then I realize that everyone was only :wank:

What a day.

I think Big D actually has a point here. With people creating laws from the bench, why can't someone with enough lobbying money come up and decide to have a judge rule in favor of legalizing incest.

Or why stop there.

Why can't a man marry a 15 year old girl? Or a 10 year old girl? Or a 10 year old boy? Or his dog or cat? Why can't a woman do the same?

Why can't we just make up any law we want to without going through the process neccessary to keep things constitutional?

That is the real problem i have with the whole gay marriage thing. According to the law, gay marriage is not possible. If these groups want to put their effort into appealing to their congressmen and women to ratify a law, then that is what they need to do. For an activist judge to just declare a new law where none exists for the current situation creates lawlessness.

Forum List

Back