Legalization of Marijuana

In what ways is pot worse then alcohol?

In what way is the war on drugs different then prohibition?

Do you think it is harder for high school kids to get pot or alcohol?

Just some simple questions.

Alcohol is the only drug you can die from it's withdrawals without having any other medical conditions. Pot is habit forming, alcohol is addictive.
In no way is war in drugs different than prohibition.
And When I was in high school it was much easier to buy pot than alcohol. Your pot dealer won't card you.

Pot is habit forming.....

Only for those folks who had emotional-problems, looooooooooooong before the Pot came-along.....and, they're self-medicating with that!

....Primarily because it IS Prohibition.

....Most-of-which have been answered, endlessly, here.

Here's your resource.....

....and, the standard History on the subject.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IueIgHiwtfg]Grass: The History Of Marijuana [Full Documentary] - YouTube[/ame]

Woody-Harrelson.jpg

the international sign for I get high the "V"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......who made-up THAT one?

:eusa_eh:

Churchill_V_signjpg.jpg

John+Lennon+Peace+Sign.jpg

Let's just say it's "evolved".​

More substance use is not better.

banning or outlawing a popular substance or culture only drives it underground. Keeping it legal or in the open allows better observation and control.
...and TAXATION.

Weed is cheap.

If made legal to sell, industrious growers would roll and package like cigarettes. Competition would keep the price low...the government could add $30 tax per pack and rake in millions of dollars.

Finally, now we know what Shamans' REAL problem is.

He can't handle 17% THC pot in an old hippies head................(Hee-Hee-Hee!!!)

banning or outlawing a popular substance or culture only drives it underground. Keeping it legal or in the open allows better observation and control.
...and TAXATION.

Weed is cheap.

If made legal to sell, industrious growers would roll and package like cigarettes. Competition would keep the price low...the government could add $30 tax per pack and rake in millions of dollars.
If you coupled Legalization with laws similar to beer & wine, people could grow-their-own.....and, there'd no-longer BE the criminal-element "conservatives" always warn-about.​

...and TAXATION.

Weed is cheap.

If you coupled Legalization with laws similar to beer & wine, people could grow-their-own.....and, there'd no-longer BE the criminal-element "conservatives" always warn-about.​

Figures Shaman, like most Demonrats, would advocate a way to avoid paying taxes.......while supporting higher taxes in most other realms. :dig:
What a (eek!), hypocrite dip!!!!

Finally, now we know what Shamans' REAL problem is.

He can't handle 17% THC pot in an old hippies head................(Hee-Hee-Hee!!!)

I prefer the CBD-rich variety, myself.​

Freaks.jpg

"Dope will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru times of no dope."​

...and TAXATION.

Weed is cheap.

Figures Shaman, like most Demonrats, would advocate a way to avoid paying taxes.......

Yeah......sure......that option is really killin'......

Budweiser%20-%20Label.jpg

......Skippy.

handjob.gif

Alcohol is the only drug you can die from it's withdrawals without having any other medical conditions. Pot is habit forming, alcohol is addictive.
And When I was in high school it was much easier to buy pot than alcohol. Your pot dealer won't card you.

Pot is habit forming

yes....it can be.....i get tired of seen these people post that it is addictive.....

alcohol is addictive.

and destructive....and Nicotine's addiction is harder to break than some of the hard drugs......but yet both are A-Ok.....

In high school I had to walk two blocks to an apartment complex where at any time during the day there were between 2-5 drug dealers, any willing to sell to me. This was in a very nice town.

As far as alcohol is concerned, I was never able to buy it before I was 21. Fake ID's were not easy to get. The only way we were able to get alcohol is because one of my friends had an older sister, who would sell it to him, when it suited her, at a higher price. So for me to get alcohol, I had to get in touch with my friend, who had to find his sister, and hopefully she wasn't busy.

Alcohol, while legal and controlled was much harder to get then illegal pot.

In high school I had to walk two blocks to an apartment complex where at any time during the day there were between 2-5 drug dealers, any willing to sell to me. This was in a very nice town.

As far as alcohol is concerned, I was never able to buy it before I was 21. Fake ID's were not easy to get. The only way we were able to get alcohol is because one of my friends had an older sister, who would sell it to him, when it suited her, at a higher price. So for me to get alcohol, I had to get in touch with my friend, who had to find his sister, and hopefully she wasn't busy.

Alcohol, while legal and controlled was much harder to get then illegal pot.

Yep. I had to get my brother or one of his friends

Personally, I'm not a fan of alcohol. Pot and alcohol, just substances for "dumbing" down America. but if marijuana were to be legalized, then the government should tax the crap out of it, much like they do with alcohol and tobacca.

...and TAXATION.

Weed is cheap.

Where are the potheads going to get the money to buy this expensive shit?

Forum List

Back