Legal Precedents Regarding Waterboarding

Yes, let's not. I don't claim anything, except that you made stuff up.

You claimed JFK authorized waterboarding.

Prove my claim is wrong.

I have already and I also proved he authorized far worse interrogation methods than Bush ever thought about authorizing. But continue with your distractions its quite entertaining....
I don't think so.

This coming from a flaming liberal how surprising...:eek:

Prove my claim is wrong.

I have already and I also proved he authorized far worse interrogation methods than Bush ever thought about authorizing. But continue with your distractions its quite entertaining....

Glad you're entertained; I'm bored. The record is clear as to what you claimed and proved.

Ignore the facts that JFK authorized, as you call them, torture methods. LMAO....:lol:

Glad you're entertained; I'm bored. The record is clear as to what you claimed and proved.

Ignore the facts that JFK authorized, as you call them, torture methods. LMAO....:lol:

How's the fishing?

Prove my claim is wrong.

I don't think so.

JFK never authorized waterboarding. JReeves just pulled that out of his ass to make his argument sound more convincing.

I don't think so.

JFK never authorized waterboarding. JReeves just pulled that out of his ass to make his argument sound more convincing.

Iriemon refuses to acknowledge that JFK authorized torture(defined by Iriemon) for his/her own foolish sake....:lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Army_and_CIA_interrogation_manuals
he first manual, "KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation," dated July 1963, is the source of much of the material in the second manual. KUBARK was a U.S. Central Intelligence Agency cryptonym for the CIA itself.[12] The cryptonym KUBARK appears in the title of a 1963 CIA document KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation which describes interrogation techniques, including, among other things, "coercive counterintelligence interrogation of resistant sources". This is the oldest and most abusive manual, such as two references to the use of electric shock.[12]
Both manuals deal exclusively with interrogation. [13][14] Both manuals have an entire chapter devoted to "coercive techniques." These manuals recommend arresting suspects early in the morning by surprise, blindfolding them, and stripping them naked. Suspects should be held incommunicado and should be deprived of any kind of normal routine in eating and sleeping. Interrogation rooms should be windowless, soundproof, dark and without toilets.

Last edited:
I don't think so.

Iriemon refuses to acknowledge that JFK authorized torture(defined by Iriemon) for his/her own foolish sake....:lol:
U.S. Army and CIA interrogation manuals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
he first manual, "KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation," dated July 1963, is the source of much of the material in the second manual. KUBARK was a U.S. Central Intelligence Agency cryptonym for the CIA itself.[12] The cryptonym KUBARK appears in the title of a 1963 CIA document KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation which describes interrogation techniques, including, among other things, "coercive counterintelligence interrogation of resistant sources". This is the oldest and most abusive manual, such as two references to the use of electric shock.[12]
Both manuals deal exclusively with interrogation. [13][14] Both manuals have an entire chapter devoted to "coercive techniques." These manuals recommend arresting suspects early in the morning by surprise, blindfolding them, and stripping them naked. Suspects should be held incommunicado and should be deprived of any kind of normal routine in eating and sleeping. Interrogation rooms should be windowless, soundproof, dark and without toilets.

The article says nothing about JFK authorizing anything or waterboarding.

Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:

U.S. Army and CIA interrogation manuals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The article says nothing about JFK authorizing anything or waterboarding.

Thanks for proving my point.
what a dumb fuck you are
:rolleyes:
this is why it is a waste of time to provide you with proof
you just ignore it

Going back to JFK, the KUBARK Manual and the 1963 Army Field Manual...THAT'S RELEVANT. Especially given that current law supercedes any and everything from that era. You know...the laws violated by the Bush administration in authorizing and using torture against detainees in US custody. Y'all better break out the ice-packs, 'cause I'm sure you strained something with that stretch.

Going back to JFK, the KUBARK Manual and the 1963 Army Field Manual...THAT'S RELEVANT. Especially given that current law supercedes any and everything from that era. You know...the laws violated by the Bush administration in authorizing and using torture against detainees in US custody. Y'all better break out the ice-packs, 'cause I'm sure you strained something with that stretch.
except it wasnt against the law at the time it was done
and hasnt been done since it was made against the law

so, going back to JFK is relevant

Forum List

Back