Legal marijuana

You left out the second part of that verse! He's talking about FOOD. Not something that gets you high. lol Come on, there's no way in the world you can bring the bible into this, because you won't win that one.

I left it out because I knew that's what you were gonna say. lol.

In the minority, as usual. I hate drugs, with a passion. I guess you could say I'm 'straight edge,' I don't drink (I used to, in my BC days) smoke or do any recreational drugs. I have no need to or desire to. :dunno: My life is infinitely better without all that crap, and I feel sorry for people who rely on it, even though of course they would deny they do.

Only the government and big pharma call the plant a drug. Now, why do you think that is, dear?

"Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit." - God

You left out the second part of that verse! He's talking about FOOD. Not something that gets you high. lol Come on, there's no way in the world you can bring the bible into this, because you won't win that one.
Well you can eat pot lol

This thread explains a lot about some people here.
Like tipsycat wanting people to die for enjoying a flower and not meeting her ignorant stereotypes?
I so agree.

No, actually, I didn't have her in mind.
So you are accustomed to her wishing death to people?
Lol
of course you didnt. Yall agree on the consumption of a natural flower, so your bias kicks in.
I just hope yall dont agree on people dying.

This thread explains a lot about some people here.
Like tipsycat wanting people to die for enjoying a flower and not meeting her ignorant stereotypes?
I so agree.

No, actually, I didn't have her in mind.
So you are accustomed to her wishing death to people?
Lol
of course you didnt. Yall agree on the consumption of a natural flower, so your bias kicks in.
I just hope yall dont agree on people dying.

I don't wish death on anyone, and I didn't even see that post that you are referring to…I'll go look for it, just to see what you're talking about.

For the record, I don't disagree with you on the legal aspect of it.

Gosh, I miss Ron Paul. Politicians like him are very few and far between.

Yeah, but the moral aspect he discussed is important, too. Your right to choose, your right to freedom of choice, is a right given by God. God is the giver of your right to freedom of choice. This is most fundamental to the very principles of Individual liberty. It's the primary foundation for moral code which establishes said principles. We have to defend our rights to freedom of choice because to not do so is to dishonor God, the giver of them.

Ron and Daniel are still putting out content over at the liberty report. And the ususal suspects. Then over at the Institute, though. Heck, he got an electoral vote in the 2016 and didn't even run, it was after he retred from Congress. Sleeping dogs...

Last edited:
For the record, I don't disagree with you on the legal aspect of it.

Gosh, I miss Ron Paul. Politicians like him are very few and far between.

Yeah, but the moral aspect he discussed is important, too. Your right to choose, your right to freedom of choice, is a right given by God. God is the giver of your right to freedom of choice. This is most fundamental to the very principles of Individual liberty. It's the primary foundation for moral code which establishes said principles. We have to defend our rights to freedom of choice because to not do so is to dishonor God, the giver of them.

Yes, we all have free will, and that is indeed a gift from God that should be defended, I agree. But I'm not sure why you said Ron Paul was discussing the moral aspect of it..... he was simply defending liberty, as he always does. Maybe what you meant was it would be immoral to deny people the liberty to make their own choices? Like I said, I agree with you on the legal aspect of it. That's not even what I've been talking about.

For me it's about the wisdom of doing certain things. I've learned over and over in my life (often the hard way) that just because something is fun, or feels good in the moment, or is what everyone else is doing... doesn't mean it's actually good, or wise, or something I should be doing. Also, there are many things that may appear to be harmless, but actually are just the opposite, not physically-speaking, but in other more important ways that people are usually completely unaware of. There's much more to be said about that, but it would be getting off topic, and I don't want to be accused of getting up on a soap box here, haha.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back