Legal Immigration to the USA

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I applied a few years in a row for the american greencard. On the american government site. They have visa lottery. But I never have been choosen and last year I didnt applied. I gave up. Also Im not sure what I would do if I get it, you need to start from scratch. You do have a green card then, but you need to find a job, a house, new friends etc.

Official Guide to Government Information and Services | USAGov

Your postings on this site dressed as a Nazi may preclude you from immigrating to the USA legally.

Your postings on this site dressed as a Nazi may preclude you from immigrating to the USA legally.

Really Arent there are american nazis? Isnt that protected by the first ammendment? As well Im just kidding. Im a gypsy, and gypsies were exterminated in the Holocaust.

There may be American Nazis that are natural citizens, not having to be vetted by an immigration process to not be some kind of terrorist.

Maybe you are just kidding, or maybe you are loony enough to act on your apparent fascination with Nazis and terrorists for the attention you seek.

There may be American Nazis that are natural citizens, not having to be vetted by an immigration process to not be some kind of terrorist.

Maybe you are just kidding, or maybe you are loony enough to act on your apparent fascination with Nazis and terrorists for the attention you seek.

Ok I see. Yeah I understand the part on terrorism. But I wouldnt hurt a fly. I also am shy and peaceful. I dont even have guns or weapons. Im not a terrorist.

Ok I see. Yeah I understand the part on terrorism. But I wouldnt hurt a fly. I also am shy and peaceful. I dont even have guns or weapons. Im not a terrorist.
Yet your avatar!

I really don't think you are a terrorist, but I also know better than to joke about bombs at an airport. With the millions of people that don't joke about being a Nazi or a terrorist wanting to immigrate to America, why take a chance on you?

Yet your avatar!

I really don't think you are a terrorist, but I also know better than to joke about bombs at an airport. With the millions of people that don't joke about being a Nazi or a terrorist wanting to immigrate to America, why take a chance on you?
He doesn´t hate America. Is that nothing?

Yet your avatar!

America means freedom. And you can make fun of nazis or klan or like them, or dont like them how you want. And a joke is harmless no one is a criminal for a joke. I seem to embrace the american spirit better then you and your american. You seem to be more like a communist which is anti-american.

Yet your avatar!

America means freedom. And you can make fun of nazis or klan or like them, or dont like them how you want. And a joke is harmless no one is a criminal for a joke. I seem to embrace the american spirit better then you and your american. You seem to be more like a communist which is anti-american.
You seem to have not followed the news stories on this board like that of the Governor of VA being pressured to resign because of a picture of someone dressed like a Klan member on his page in his college year book.

Yet your avatar!

You seem to have not followed the news stories on this board like that of the Governor of VA being pressured to resign because of a picture of someone dressed like a Klan member on his page in his college year book.

That just means it got more totalitarian but thats very anti-american.

I applied a few years in a row for the american greencard. On the american government site. They have visa lottery. But I never have been choosen and last year I didnt applied. I gave up. Also Im not sure what I would do if I get it, you need to start from scratch. You do have a green card then, but you need to find a job, a house, new friends etc.

Official Guide to Government Information and Services | USAGov
What is your point?

Forum List

Back