Legal Gay Marriage in the United States- yes or no?

Should same gender couples be able to legally marry in the United States

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
I voted NO, we don't NEED gay marriage anymore than a fish NEEDS a bicycle. But the left, and gays, they NEED it to legitimize their mindset. We don't need to legitimize THAT, either.

Mary you are of course entitled to your opinion.

Whatever you need to legitimize your mindset of oppression and repression.

And the kids they adopt you can treat in their adult lives.

Why would children need treatment with two loving parents?
Only a moron thinks there is no difference between a father and mother.

Greatest experiment on children in human history is underway.

And if one parent splits, dies, or is uninterested? Are the children doomed?
Just look at inner city black youth if you want to know what single parent does.

I know decent people raised by one, and two women, and also raised by men alone. Most are hetero and love their parent(s).
Just because you may know some you THINK are good people means nothing. A lot of good parents went to work every day as guards in Nazi concentration camps too.

If you object, do not attend the weddings, send no gifts, forget anniversaries(.)

Only a moron thinks that a child raised by a single parent or by two gay parents will need treatment.

And only a true moron would think that means that anyone is saying that there is no difference between a father and a mother.
Taking the position that single parenting has no detrimental outcome on children simply validates you know nothing and make up crap to support your wish to have sex with men and maybe marry one one day.

I was just pointing out that your claim that civil unions would protect partners was false

No it's not, but you would have to be objective to understand...

and that the same people who were against equal treatment in marriage for gay couples also opposed civil unions- for the same reason.

Cry me a river, you don't want to solve the issue, you want to cry about it, grow up and deal with it...

I was just pointing out that your claim that civil unions would protect partners was false

No it's not, but you would have to be objective to understand...

and that the same people who were against equal treatment in marriage for gay couples also opposed civil unions- for the same reason.

Cry me a river, you don't want to solve the issue, you want to cry about it, grow up and deal with it...

it violates the equal protection clause of the constitution.

you don't get to marginalize people because you're a bigot.

No it doesn't violate the 14th amendment, again you look to magnify an issue that has a very simple resolution...

No one is being marginalized and you need to understand the definition of a bigot before you attempt to label someone with it, you're the one with bigotry tendency's, learn how to solve issues without your hatred being your motivation...

The Constitution does not say anything that implies any support for sick, immoral sexual perversions. It's funny how you left wrong-wing filth are so fond of making up “Constitutional rights” that are nowhere mentioned or even implied or suggested in the Constitution, while openly opposing rights that the Constitution explicitly affirms.

Greatest experiment on children in human history is underway.

And if one parent splits, dies, or is uninterested? Are the children doomed?
Just look at inner city black youth if you want to know what single parent does.

I know decent people raised by one, and two women, and also raised by men alone. Most are hetero and love their parent(s).
Just because you may know some you THINK are good people means nothing. A lot of good parents went to work every day as guards in Nazi concentration camps too.

Yep- Weatherboy- as usual- now he equates single parents to guards in nazi concentration camps.

Class act as always.

The Constitution does not say anything that implies any support for sick, immoral sexual perversions. .

Good thing then that marriage- straight or gay- doesn't have anything to do with sexual perversions- but if the participants consent and want to mutually enjoy 'sick, immoral sexual perversions' in the privacy of their homes- yes- you do have that Constitutional right- even though you would prefer Big Brother telling Americans what kind of sex is permissable.

No it doesn't violate the 14th amendment, again you look to magnify an issue that has a very simple resolution...

The Supreme Court agreed with about 20 other courts that such laws did indeed violate the 14th Amendment. And the Supreme Court was of course correct.

No it's not, but you would have to be objective to understand... .

Objective- as in ignoring the facts- as you are?

I posted Georgia's Constitutional Amendment which banned gay marriages- and specifically targeted civil unions- and forbid recognition of them also.

The fact is that the people who objected to marriage equality for gay Americans- and passed laws to prevent them from marrying each other- also took legal steps to ensure that civil unions would not be recognized.

Poor little snowflake.

The issue is solved- Americans- gay and straight- can marry their partners in all 50 states.

I have nothing to cry about- I am very happy that my friends have marriage equality now

Last edited by a moderator:
If you object, do not attend the weddings, send no gifts, forget anniversaries(.)

Only a moron thinks that a child raised by a single parent or by two gay parents will need treatment.

And only a true moron would think that means that anyone is saying that there is no difference between a father and a mother.
Taking the position that single parenting has no detrimental outcome on children simply validates you know nothing and make up crap to support your wish to have sex with men and maybe marry one one day.

Taking the position that single parenting is detrimental to all children is both ignorant- and an insult to every single mom and dad who has done a great job of raising their kid- just because you are bigoted towards gay parents.

Forum List

Back