Legal Abortion is a Fundamental Right--Why Do We Often Forget That?

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
Legal Abortion Is a Fundamental Right -- Why Do We Often For... - Care2 News Network

:( I am saying it this way, hopefully folks will understand what i mean. Abortion is not something to take lightly, or to ignore, it is for those who are at high risk for Endometriosis, Rape, and in the case where there is a matter of life and death situation, either the baby, or the mother, or both.Child Rape, should be protected and Abortions should be a must, for the sake of the Young child in interest of her health and well fare. I have no respect for women who can just as well get Birth Control, from their local clinics, but don't do it. Gapping their legs open, and not taking precautions to avoid PG (getting knocked up) .Married couples should take responsibility for their own actions, and seek out what they need to do, if they don't want any more babies,Clip the cord for the man, or Empty the female Warehouse, completely. I know i am a bit blunt and to the point, but this is how Abortions should be treated in all these cases.And for women who can't afford to have babies,Plug it up!!! or pull it out!!!!

Child Rape, should be protected and Abortions should be a must, for the sake of the Young child in interest of her health and well fare.
That may very well be the most idiotic sentence I've ever read.

Misogynists are not known to be very bright.

Mani, for example ...

Child Rape, should be protected and Abortions should be a must, for the sake of the Young child in interest of her health and well fare.
That may very well be the most idiotic sentence I've ever read.

:mad: Why!!! is it so insane to want to protect a young child from such awful things as rape. They are not mentally or emotionally able to handle such a brutal act as rape, and then to have a baby at the same time? They need a private doctor to preform such an operation as an Abortion. Babies should not have babies... It would ruin their lives.

Forum List

Back