Legacy of a Failure

Jack Fate

I'm Your Daddy
May 31, 2010
Northern Washington state
Obama, Dec. 2008: "We've got shovel-ready projects all across the country. And governors and mayors are pleading to fund it. The minute we can get those investments to the state level, jobs are going to be created."

Obama, Dec. 2009: "The term 'shovel-ready' - let's be honest, it doesn't always live up to its billing."

Obama, June 13, 2011: "Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected."

I guess we should have done more money in infrastructure as apposed to tax cuts like the right insisted on huh?

The right didnt want jobs to come back because Obama would have gotten the credit.

Party over country at every turn.

I guess we should have done more money in infrastructure as apposed to tax cuts like the right insisted on huh?

The right didnt want jobs to come back because Obama would have gotten the credit.

The words of your President have nothing to do with tax cuts or the right. Denial is not constructive to fixing our problems.

Or Obama and his Dem Senate/House could have pulled out of Iraq/Afghanistan and not started a war in Pakistan and Libya... They could have not expanded homeland security, not bailed-out friends in the privet sector, not made union leaders richer by giving shit loads of money to them and not wasted near a trillion on a stimulus that as of to date has not lived up to a single goal it set out to achieve. Yes, then they could have ended all the tax cuts for poor, middle class and rich people.

It’s getting very hard for you to BS your way through all of Obama’s crap policy TM.

Hey TM, what is your background in education btw?

So when did the Republicans become so thin skinned? (I'm guessing Nov. 4 2008)

Remember when President Bush joked around looking for WMD?

Man up pusscakes.

Man up pusscakes.

And there it is!

When Bush did it liberals were like: Impeach! Kill Bush the Ape monkey man with ZERO intelligence!

Now that Obama does it Liberals: FUCK MY ASS OBAMA, I love your dick OBAMA! Kill everyone in the name of your wonderful dick Obama! Oh, and Bush did it too!

So there you have it, Obama does it like Bush but now killing people because their skin is a different color is patriotic!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPJCPcYCupY]YouTube - ‪WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld - THE ULTIMATE CLIP (Edited)‬‏[/ame]

hp6-4-04tt.jpg

They are going to full on panic when the economy really kicks in before the election

Everyone involved in that stimulus is to blame, both Dems and Republcians. I was completely in support of the stimulus package when I thought it was going to be put into infrastructure spending. Then I heard they were giving infrastructure spending a whopping 5 or 6% of it. What a waste.

do you have any memory of what the right was doing to keep anything from getting done?

Forum List

Back