Leftyism vs. Common Sense and Decency

Yes. It is out of control. It is at a dogfight level.
Is this necessarily bad?
It could be a watershed moment in the history of our Republic, too.
We've been at similar junctures before.
None of us were alive to witness it.
Do you see it as a good thing? If it’s a watershed moment how do you see it all washing out that you consider positive?

If the fucking thought control hadn't got so bad? Telling folks what they can think and how they can feel? Trump would not have arrived on the scene. That is all there is too it.
Do you see trump as part of the problem or as the solution?

We are so far beyond that now. . . . It is sort of pointless to even ask.

The Rubicon has been crossed I believe.
So what now. Where are we headed?

I'm hoping Republicans continue to defend themselves instead of buckling to media pressure. If it can be done without tweets and nicknames, great, but I'm tired of Republicans caving to be buddies to the constant media pressure.

Do you see it as a good thing? If it’s a watershed moment how do you see it all washing out that you consider positive?

If the fucking thought control hadn't got so bad? Telling folks what they can think and how they can feel? Trump would not have arrived on the scene. That is all there is too it.

I'm hoping Republicans continue to defend themselves instead of buckling to media pressure. If it can be done without tweets and nicknames, great, but I'm tired of Republicans caving to be buddies to the constant media pressure.
Really? Are you paying attention to what’s going on in DC. These people are all acting like children and embarrassing themselves. They aren’t defending themselves they are spinning and trying to mold false narratives into reality and it is completely transparent.

Really? Are you paying attention to what’s going on in DC. These people are all acting like children and embarrassing themselves. They aren’t defending themselves they are spinning and trying to mold false narratives into reality and it is completely transparent.

Indeed! Putting Trump's wit and the left's hysterical, pollyannaish handwringing into perspective:

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm sorry. I tried. But I just can't take your posts seriously. The hypocrisy and lunacy of the political left is staggering.

Last edited:

Indeed! Putting Trump's wit and the left's hysterical, pollyannaish handwringing into perspective:

i don’t think most people see it that way. People who love Trump will view his antics as smart and strategic but objective viewers and how I believe the rest of the world see him is as a spoiled child who lacks discipline and self control.

Hey ring
A quote from Charles Pierce:

"In my life, I have watched John Kennedy talk on television about missiles in Cuba. I saw Lyndon Johnson look Richard Russell squarely in the eye and and say, 'And we shall overcome'. I saw Richard Nixon resign and Gerald Ford tell the Congress that our long national nightmare was over. I saw Jimmy Carter talk about malaise and Ronald Reagan talk about a shining city on a hill. I saw George H.W. Bush deliver the eulogy for the Soviet bloc, and Bill Clinton comfort the survivors of Timothy McVeigh's madness in Oklahoma City. I saw George W. Bush struggle to make sense of it all on September 11, 2001, and I saw Barack Obama sing 'Amazing Grace' in the wounded sanctuary of Mother Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

These were the presidents of my lifetime. These were not perfect men. They were not perfect presidents, god knows. Not one of them was that. But they approached the job, and they took to the podium, with all the gravitas they could muster as appropriate to the job. They tried, at least, to reach for something in the presidency that was beyond their grasp as ordinary human beings. They were not all ennobled by the attempt, but they tried nonetheless.

And comes now this hopeless, vicious buffoon, and the audience of equally hopeless and vicious buffoons who laughed and cheered when he made sport of a woman whose lasting memory of the trauma she suffered is the laughter of the perpetrators. Now he comes, a man swathed in scandal, with no interest beyond what he can put in his pocket and what he can put over on a universe of suckers, and he does something like this while occupying an office that we gave him, and while endowed with a public trust that he dishonors every day he wakes up in the White House.

The scion of a multigenerational criminal enterprise, the parameters of which we are only now beginning to comprehend. A vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition. And a cheap, soulless bully besides. We never have had such a cheap counterfeit of a president* as currently occupies the office. We never have had a president* so completely deserving of scorn and yet so small in the office that it almost seems a waste of time and energy to summon up the requisite contempt.

Watch how a republic dies in the empty eyes of an empty man who feels nothing but his own imaginary greatness, and who cannot find in himself the decency simply to shut up even when it is in his best interest to do so. Presidents don't have to be heroes to be good presidents. They just have to realize that their humanity is our common humanity, and that their political commonwealth is our political commonwealth, too.
Watch him behind the seal of the President of the United States. Isn't he a funny man? Isn't what happened to that lady hilarious? Watch the assembled morons cheer. This is the only story now."

~Charles Pierce

I was talking about the president in particular. Even you admit that most of the attacks against him are political hits. In the past, a president under that kind of assault would wilt and try to appease the media.

Sure, both sides spin, but that is not what I am talking about. I'll give two examples.

1. The media and democrats say illegal immigration is good for the country, and then call you racist if you disagree. They back it up by saying Americans don't want to work and the food is great. In the past, this would have gone unopposed, and democrats would try to convince people this is true through repetition and silence from the other side.

2. Police forces are overwhelmingly racist. This has led to several harmful consequences, the chief one being left leaning city officials have made it almost impossible to enforce the law. Now cops are having things thrown at them and they can't respond, and they are even being targeted by violence. I don't think many dispute that the majority of cops are trying to help their communities, and that the bad apples need to be prosecuted. In the past, no one would dare stand up to the democrats to defend the police, and the smear that police are the enemy would have been unopposed.

I'm not talking spin, I'm talking Republicans having the courage to disagree with the media without being called racist or worse.

Republicans with courage ? A wank fest in KY ? They have no courage just shit throwing cowards Drink some of that KY water

I was talking about the president in particular. Even you admit that most of the attacks against him are political hits. In the past, a president under that kind of assault would wilt and try to appease the media.

Sure, both sides spin, but that is not what I am talking about. I'll give two examples.

1. The media and democrats say illegal immigration is good for the country, and then call you racist if you disagree. They back it up by saying Americans don't want to work and the food is great. In the past, this would have gone unopposed, and democrats would try to convince people this is true through repetition and silence from the other side.

2. Police forces are overwhelmingly racist. This has led to several harmful consequences, the chief one being left leaning city officials have made it almost impossible to enforce the law. Now cops are having things thrown at them and they can't respond, and they are even being targeted by violence. I don't think many dispute that the majority of cops are trying to help their communities, and that the bad apples need to be prosecuted. In the past, no one would dare stand up to the democrats to defend the police, and the smear that police are the enemy would have been unopposed.

I'm not talking spin, I'm talking Republicans having the courage to disagree with the media without being called racist or worse.
You say you’re not talking spin and then you list two examples riddled with spin. Outside of perhaps a few one off examples democrats and the media absolutely do not say illegal immigration is good for our country. That’s absurd. Come back when you can be honest and objective.

You say you’re not talking spin and then you list two examples riddled with spin. Outside of perhaps a few one off examples democrats and the media absolutely do not say illegal immigration is good for our country. That’s absurd. Come back when you can be honest and objective.
They will ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when pigs fly

IF a crime was committed it MAKES NO DIFFERENCE who called it in

I don't know what to tell you. Democrat presidential candidates are offering healthcare to illegal immigrants. If that isn't support, I don't know what is. I'll give two more examples.

3. Normalizing homosexuality. If this was simply condemning discrimination, it would make sense, but the media pushed for more than two genders, and we now have boys winning women's sports. In the past, saying this was nuts would get you called a homophobe and you would be severely attacked.

4. Global Warming. The media and colleges will all say in unison that their position is universally accepted, and if anyone questions their hypothesis, they are uneducated anti-science hillbillies. I thought science was about constantly challenging theories and positions. The media should not be picking winners, and condemning opposing views.

I do not believe having a position different than political opinion shows should be considered spinning. I believe more than one point of view should be encouraged and fought for.

I don't know what to tell you. Democrat presidential candidates are offering healthcare to illegal immigrants. If that isn't support, I don't know what is. I'll give two more examples.

3. Normalizing homosexuality. If this was simply condemning discrimination, it would make sense, but the media pushed for more than two genders, and we now have boys winning women's sports. In the past, saying this was nuts would get you called a homophobe and you would be severely attacked.

4. Global Warming. The media and colleges will all say in unison that their position is universally accepted, and if anyone questions their hypothesis, they are uneducated anti-science hillbillies. I thought science was about constantly challenging theories and positions. The media should not be picking winners, and condemning opposing views.

I do not believe having a position different than political opinion shows should be considered spinning. I believe more than one point of view should be encouraged and fought for.
And do republicans believe in science??

If a republican disagrees with the media it is spin? Is that the benchmark here? Shouldn't we encourage all perspectives? The more opinions the better. Get them out there and try to support them. I'm not sure why only one party is allowed to offer an opinion. It reminds of Mika Brezinski commenting on how they are telling people what to believe.

Yes. It is out of control. It is at a dogfight level.
Is this necessarily bad?
It could be a watershed moment in the history of our Republic, too.
We've been at similar junctures before.
None of us were alive to witness it.

I like to try to pay attention to only the independent media at this point.

It is a propaganda war between to Deep State factions, the Intel community mostly represents the global socialists, and the Military is represented by the American Nationalists. Each have their own representative intelligence agencies putting out propaganda that is to an extreme, very divorced from the truth and reality.

To read, or watch MSM propaganda will NOT, in anyway, lead you to any truth. The people of this nation have no dog in this fight any longer.

I just got done watching CN News' coverage of the DNC's rigging of the last election. It is one of the many reasons I no longer vote. Voting is a pointless exercise. I would recommend you watch it, the WHOLE THING. You will learn about the rigging of Broward county in 2016, how Bernie probably won Florida, how Waserman-Shultz, in all likelihood lost it, how the Election supervisor admitted to breaking the law, and Rod Rosenstein never even bothered to enforce it's the laws.

The nation is corrupt to the core, and no one bothers to understand, their vote doesn't matter, the press doesn't alert folks to it, there are no consequences, and it just goes on.

. . and remember, this is a Republican Justice Department, that refused to hold accountable, a corrupt DNC operation. . . if voting doesn't matter, then does anything matter?

Especially when the press distracts us with a circus like this? None of this matters, it really doesn't. Most folks don't understand what is really going on. This "impeachment" circus and this Trump circus is MEANT to distract folks, it is meant to make them forget that they have no power anymore.

Broward elections supervisor illegally destroyed ballots in Wasserman Schultz race, judge rules

(I am of the opinion that the whole reason this particular election HAD to be rigged, is b/c there is a higher than usual intel activity in that country b/c of the planned Parkland psyop. that they had planned there. But that is just my suspicion. :tinfoil: I'm known for my paranoia. lol I don't think it is a coincidence that this, and the parkland shooting happened in the same place.)

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And do republicans believe in science??

Do Democrats?

I'm an old guy.
The new leftyism isn't the old leftyism.
The new leftism is a hybrid Marxist/Stalinism; whereas the old leftyism was a hybrid Marxist/Oligopoly.

The Stalinism makes the new leftyism dangerous as fuck to the liberties and freedoms that remain.

I don't know how old you have to be to remember when the left wasn't always without fail opposed to anything good, pure and decent and always in favor of the perverse. It's been that way my entire life...

I like to try to pay attention to only the independent media at this point.

It is a propaganda war between to Deep State factions, the Intel community mostly represents the global socialists, and the Military is represented by the American Nationalists. Each have their own representative intelligence agencies putting out propaganda that is to an extreme, very divorced from the truth and reality.

To read, or watch MSM propaganda will NOT, in anyway, lead you to any truth. The people of this nation have no dog in this fight any longer.

I just got done watching CN News' coverage of the DNC's rigging of the last election. It is one of the many reasons I no longer vote. Voting is a pointless exercise. I would recommend you watch it, the WHOLE THING. You will learn about the rigging of Broward county in 2016, how Bernie probably won Florida, how Waserman-Shultz, in all likelihood lost it, how the Election supervisor admitted to breaking the law, and Rod Rosenstein never even bothered to enforce it's the laws.

The nation is corrupt to the core, and no one bothers to understand, their vote doesn't matter, the press doesn't alert folks to it, there are no consequences, and it just goes on.

. . and remember, this is a Republican Justice Department, that refused to hold accountable, a corrupt DNC operation. . . if voting doesn't matter, then does anything matter?

Especially when the press distracts us with a circus like this? None of this matters, it really doesn't. Most folks don't understand what is really going on. This "impeachment" circus and this Trump circus is MEANT to distract folks, it is meant to make them forget that they have no power anymore.

Broward elections supervisor illegally destroyed ballots in Wasserman Schultz race, judge rules

(I am of the opinion that the whole reason this particular election HAD to be rigged, is b/c there is a higher than usual intel activity in that country b/c of the planned Parkland psyop. that they had planned there. But that is just my suspicion. :tinfoil: I'm known for my paranoia. lol I don't think it is a coincidence that this, and the parkland shooting happened in the same place.)

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I had always thought Republicans were spineless, but I fear it is worse. When Sessions rolled over, and Barr did nothing about the death of Epstein, the picture became pretty clear. At least both the Clinton and Bush wings of DC both hate Trump.

I'm an old guy.
The new leftism is a hybrid Marxist/Stalinism; whereas the old leftyism was a hybrid Marxist/Oligopoly.

The Stalinism makes the new leftyism dangerous as fuck to the liberties and freedoms that remain.

I don't know how old you have to be to remember when the left wasn't always without fail opposed to anything good, pure and decent and always in favor of the perverse. It's been that way my entire life...

What's your age?

I'm an old guy.

What's your age?

I'm an old guy.

What's your age?

I'm 25 years older.
The left was not always as consistently evil as they are now.

Forum List

Back